First Bank Nigeria has prioritized delivering the best banking experience to their customers. For that reason, they have introduced the First bank Nigeria transfer code, which allows customers to access transactions from their bank account on their mobile phones. This guide will share details on how to activate First bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone.
Before we can proceed with the process, one of the things you must take note of is that the USSD banking service does not need internet connections to work on your phone.
As a result, it is available to every First bank customer in Nigeria irrespective of their location.
However, before you can access banking services from the First bank on your phone through the transfer code service, it is imperative that you activate the First bank USSD code on your phone.
The activation process does not take much of your time, and within minutes you are done linking your bank account to First bank USSD code service, which will allow you to make all your banking transactions through your First bank account at your fingertips.
Without taking much of your time, let’s proceed with the process.
What Is USSD Transfer Code For First Bank Nigeria
The first bank USSD transfer code is *894#. It is available to First Bank Nigeria customers, which means that before you can access the First Bank USSD code in Nigeria, you must activate it on your phone and link it to your first bank account.
Once you have activated the first bank transfer code on your phone, you will be eligible to use the first bank quick banking service through the USSD code on your phone.
Requirements To Activate First Bank Transfer Code On Your Phone In Nigeria
Before you can activate the first bank transfer code on your phone, here are the things you need:
1. First bank Nigeria bank account number
2. Mobile phone number linked to your first bank account
3. Cell phone that can make a call
4. First bank debit card
5. SMS Alert activated on your first bank accounts
Those are the things you need to activate the first bank Nigeria USSD code.
How To Activate First Bank USSD Transfer Code In Nigeria
To successfully activate the First bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone, follow these steps:
1. Kindly dial *894# mobile phone number linked to your first bank account.
2. Next select option “0.”
3. Press send to start the USSD code activation process on your phone.
4. On the next page, you will see all the debit cards linked to your first bank account
5. Choose the type of card you want to use for the first bank quick banking service.
6. Next, you must enter your PIN( That is, the 4-digit authentication before the card is selected for the activation process)
7. Now, create a new PIN that you will use for a First Bank USSD banking service.
8. Confirm your PIN to complete the activation process.
9. A few minutes later, you will receive an SMS notification about a successful first bank USSD code activation. That is how to activate the first bank USSD transfer code on your phone in Nigeria.
Now you can make transactions with your First Bank account at any time by sending money pay your bills and many more.
Features Of First Bank Transfer Code
1. Balance Inquiry
That is all we have for you about the First Bank USSD Code.