One of the keys to sustaining a banking industry is the degree of its relationship with its customers.
With this in mind, CBG has instituted various channels through which it’d clients can contact them when needed; hence if you are looking for how you can contact Consolidated Bank of Ghana.
Then this guide will serve your need.
In this guide, we will give you various ways through which you can reach the CBG customer support service without necessarily visiting any of their branches in Ghana.
Customer satisfaction is a priority within the Consolidated Bank of Ghana framework, and it is no wonder they call themselves the peoples’ bank.
Clients of CBG can contact them concerning the services and products they offer.
Ways To Contact CBG Bank
CBG has provided its clients with various ways to contact them. These are:
- Through the customer care line (contact line)
- Through Email
- Through website Chat
- Through their sound media platforms
- Through postal address
Requirements To Contact CBG Bank
Below are what you will need before you can contact CBG Bank:
- Mobile phone
- CBG contact ( Any of these, telephone line, email, postal address, webpage address )
- Good internet signal (Required for certain contact channels)
How Do I Contact CBG Bank
Follow the steps below to contact CBG Bank using their telephone lines:
- Dial CBG customer support unit care ( 0302216000 ) on your mobile phone
- Wait patiently as your call is connected with any available customer care agent.
- If the line happens to be busy, don’t hesitate to call some minutes later.
How Do I Contact CBG Bank Via Email
The following steps will help you reach Consolidated Bank of Ghana using their email:
- Turn on mobile data on your smartphone / Laptop
- Open the type of mail you are registered with
- Click on the compose button.
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org in the receiver’s address space
- Enter your subject
- Type your message on the compose box
- Click on send
What Are CBG Contacts
The following are the contacts of Consolidated Bank of Ghana:
- Telephone: 0302216000
- Toll-free lines: Vodafone 0800110055
- Email Address: email@example.com
Any of these contact channels will have your problem addressed by the Consolidated Bank of Ghana customer support unit.
Is CBG Contact 24/7
No, CBG contacts are not 24/7. Most of their contact channel is operational during CBG’s working hours. However, that does not prevent one from using it.
You can use it as and when you want, but getting. Response to your banking needs is only available during their working time.
What Is CBG Email Address
Consolidated Bank Ghana’s customer care email address is firstname.lastname@example.org customers can contact their customer service center by sending them an email through the email address above.
You can contact them for all your banking needs at Consolidated Bank of Ghana.
For more information, visit: https://www.cbg.com.gh/