This page outlines what information we gather when you visit our website (embassycare.com), and how that information is processed and used. You will also learn about our cookies policy, links to other websites, as well as disclosure of all other relevant information.
Who we are
We are EmbassyCare, and our website address is https://embassycare.com.
Find out more about Us here.
Disclosure And Uses Of Personal Information
Here is how we use information held about you when you visit our website:
To make sure content from our website is effectively presented to you and also your device by gathering information to analyze the popularity and effectiveness of our website.
The information we gather will also allow you to participate in some of our interactive features if you decide to do so.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties with which we collaborate, and here is how we do that:
When you give your permission to do so.
When authorized by court order, law, governmental, or regulatory authority to disclose your personal data.
If required to protect the safety, rights, and property of our users.
Moreover, embassycare.com uses Google Analytics to enable us to analyze how our website is being used, and this helps us to improve the user experience.
Because of that, some information about your interaction with the website is sent to Google for the data to be processed and analyzed on our behalf.
Types Of Data Collected
Here are some of the data we may collect while you visit embassycare.com:
- Email address
- First Name and Last Name
- Cookies and Usage data
- Address, State/Province/Region
Cookies are pieces of information issued to the device you use to access our website. When you visit our website (EmbassyCare), cookies are stored by your browser, and the information is used to differentiate you from other users of our website.
Read more about our cookies policy here.
Also, read our Disclaimer here.
Access To Our Website
We offer temporary access to our website (embassycare.com), and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service provided without any prior notice.
We shall not be held liable if, for any reason, the website (embassycare.com) is unavailable at any given time.
We do not guarantee 100% uptime.
The responsibility of making arrangements necessary for you to access the website solely rests with you.
It is also very important to note that you are solely responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our website through your device or internet connection are aware of these terms and strictly comply with them.
You may ONLY use our website (embassycare.com) for legal purposes.
You should not use the website:
- In a way that breaches regional, national, or international regulation or law.
- To upload, download, send or use any material that is not in compliance with content standards.
- In a way that is fraudulent, unlawful, or has a fraudulent and illegal effect.
- To deliberately harm or attempt to harm minors.
Link To Other Websites
EmbassyCare may contain links to other relevant websites that are not operated by us, and we do not affiliate with them in any way.
If you have any other issue you want to be clarified, please contact us by filling the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”466″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Check our latest guides here:
- MTN Ghana eSIM, How To Activate & Check If Your Phone Support
- How To Activate GTbank USSD Transfer Code In Nigeria
- How To Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD Code,Register For Your Ussd Code Login
- CalBank Opening Hours, Working Hours Of CalBank Ghana
- How To Check Fidelity Bank BVN Number In Nigeria
- How To Increase Your Transfer Limit With Firstbank In Nigeria
- How Do I Contact CBG Bank, Talk To CBG With Ease
- What Is The Interest Rate Of CBG?, Know The Rates For Smart Investments
- How Do I Contact Assupol, Call Assupol Customer Care
- How To Cancel Assupol Funeral Cover, Suspend Your Funeral Insurance