If you require any more further information or have any inquiries about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact EmbassyCare by email at email@example.com.
If you want to know more about us check this.
Disclaimer for EmbassyCare
All the information on the website – http://embassycare.com/ – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
EmbassyCare does not make any guarantees about the completeness, reliability, and dependability of this information.
Any action you may want to take as a result of the information you find on this website (embassycare.com), is strictly at your own risk.
EmbassyCare will not be liable for any mishaps and/or damages in connection with the usage of our website.
From our website (EmbassyCare.com), you can visit other websites by following links to such external sites. While we do our very best to provide only quality links to beneficial and ethical websites, we have no authority over these websites’ content and nature. These hyperlinks to other websites do not imply a suggestion for all the content found on these websites.
Site owners and content may exchange without notice and may happen before we have the chance to remove a hyperlink that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please, you must also be informed that other websites may have totally different policies and terms beyond our control when you leave EmbassyCare.
By using our website (EmbassyCare), you, as a result of this consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its very terms.
Should we, at any particular moment, update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Check our latest guides here:
- UBA Credit Cards, Benefits, Charges, & Issuance Fee
- How Much Is My UBA Daily Transfer Limit In Nigeria
- How To Activate UBA Account, Get Your Account Working
- Can I Check My UBA BVN Number In Nigeria, Find Out Below
- Can I Chat Online With UBA In Nigeria, Big Yes, Follow This Guide
- How Do I Check My Uba Prepaid Card Balance In Nigeria
- How To Activate UBA Prepaid Card Online
- How To Get UBA Credit Card In Nigeria, Apply For Card Now
- Can I Increase My Uba Mobile Banking Limit In Nigeria
- How Do I Get My UBA Transfer Code In Nigeria