If you are experiencing difficulties activating GT bank USSD transfer code for your mobile money transaction, this article is all you need.
We are here to guide you on how to activate the GT bank Nigeria USSD code through simple and easy steps.
By activating the GT bank USSD code, you will enjoy multiple banking options from the comfort of your home.
The code allows you to transfer funds to family members and friends, pay bills and buy airtime all through your mobile phone.
Activating a GT bank transfer code does not require you to have an account at GT bank, and the procedure takes just a few minutes.
Requirements For Activating Gtbank Nigeria Ussd Code
For you to activate the GT bank USSD code on your mobile phone, the only things you will need is;
- A mobile phone
- Valid SIM card of any mobile network in Nigeria.
How To Activate Gtbank Nigeria Ussd Transfer Code On Your Phone
To activate your GT bank transfer code, follow these steps;
- Dial *737# on your phone with your valid SIM
- Follow the instructions to complete the activation process
- An SMS containing a 10-digit bank account number will be sent to your phone
- Save your bank account number
How To Reactivate Your Account Number Using Ussd Code In Nigeria
When you leave your account for an extended period without using it, it gets suspended.
When this happens, you will need to reactivate your account for you to gain access again.
To activate your GT bank account using USSD code, follow these steps;
- Dial *737*11#
- Enter your GT bank verification number
- Input the Account Officer code
- Press 1 to continue reactivation if you do not know your account officer code
- Complete reactivation process by making any transaction of about N100 using USSD code
How To Activate My GtBank Transfer Code
To activate your GT bank transfer code, dial *737*2*amount*10-digit account number#.
For example, *737*2*100*1234567890#.
How Do I Get My Gt Bank Token Code
You need to follow the following steps to get your GT bank token code;
- Dial *737*7# on your phone number linked with GT bank.
- Input your 10-digit bank account number.
- Enter your last six digits of your GT bank Mastercard
- The system will automatically create a token code that is valid for one minute.
That is all we have for you on how to activate GTbank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.