How long have you been using the Fidelity Bank Nigeria Mobile Banking service? Do you know you can access the service on your phone via Fidelity USSD Code? In this guide, I will share details on how to activate a Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.
These days the way we access banking services has changed due to the introduction of USSD banking. It is one of the best banking services you can ever have access to.
Fidelity Bank is one of the best banking institutions in Nigeria. In the past few years, they have introduced several banking services to help their customers access banking more flexibly with a convenience that you can only ever think of.
So if you are a Fidelity Bank customer, here is another opportunity to enjoy a new banking experience through USSD on your phone.
The good news is that the fidelity bank transfer code does not require internet access for its services. For that reason, it is easy for everyone to access the service with or without internet access.
With fidelity bank Nigeria transfer USSD code on your phone, you can access several services, including making transactions with your bank account without the need to be at the banking Hall.
However, before you can access the fidelity bank USSD banking service on your phone, you need to register and activate it.
The registration and activation of the fidelity bank USSD code on your phone requires that you link the service to your bank account, which will give you access to make transactions through your bank account at any time on your phone, wherever you are.
As I have said earlier, we have provided this guide to help you activate the fidelity bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone.
Before we can proceed, let’s look at the things you will need for the activation process.
What Is The USSD Transfer Code For Fidelity Bank Nigeria
The fidelity bank Nigeria transfer code is *770#. It is available only to fidelity bank customers in Nigeria, and it requires a fidelity bank account to use the service. You do not need to pay any fees for using the fidelity bank USSD code.
Requirements To Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to activate the fidelity bank USSD transfer code in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity bank account number
2. mobile phone number linked to your fidelity bank account
3. fidelity bank Nigeria USSD code *770#
4. any cell phone that can make a call
5. active network signal on your phone.
How To Activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code On Your Phone
To successfully activate the fidelity bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone, follow the basic steps below:
1. Dial *770# on your mobile phone number linked to your fidelity bank account.
2. Next, choose instant banking
3. Follow the next instructions on your phone to start the activation process
4. Kindly enter the required details to activate the service on your phone
5. If you entered all the details correctly, you will receive an SMS message notifying you of a successful transfer code activation.
6. Now, you can make transactions with your phone through your fidelity bank account.
That is how to activate the fidelity bank Nigeria Mobile Banking USSD code.
Features Of Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code
Below are some of the features of the fidelity bank transfer code:
1. Buy airtime
2. Pay Bills
3. Check your bank account balance
4. Transfer money
5. Subscribe to TV services