Do you want to transfer funds from your Nigerian UBA account to another person? If you are, you are probably wondering if there is a transfer limit.
This is why I am here to clearly point out whether or not UBA bank has a transfer limit. However, it is different and varies depending on the method you are using to transfer money.
I mean that you could be doing a transfer using mobile banking or using the automated teller machine (ATM). Without wasting so much time, let’s get right into it.
What Is The Transfer Limit For UBA Using The ATM
Firstly, before you even think about transferring funds using an ATM, you definitely must have applied for the ATM card. You could be using a MasterCard, a debit, or a credit card. Transferring money using ATM varies in the following aspects:
- The transfer limit for three days after you have activated your account is 20,000 Naira.
- The limit for transfer increases to 200000 nairas four to six days after account activation.
- When it is seven days after you have activated your account, the transfer limit is 1,000,000 naira.
What Is the USSD Code Transfer Limit For UBA bank
The introduction of mobile banking is one of the best things that happened to UBA bank In Nigeria. This is definitely because many people are now using it as it is the most convenient way of conducting transactions.
It is convenient because you can carry out any transaction.
Whether it is withdrawing money, transferring, checking your balance, or any other form the comfort of your home with your gadget. The following are the UBA USSD code transfer limit:
- The USSD code transfer limit for YBA is 20,000 naira for PIN only.
- For the secure pass and the hard or soft token, the transfer limit is 100,000naira.
- Lastly, we have a transfer limit of 1,000, 000naira for the indemnity and the securepass.
Transferring money using the UBA USSD code is easy and efficient; however, it includes transfer charges of about 70 nairas. This is the money deducted when you are making a transfer. This is whether you are transferring money to a UBA account or any other bank account.
Benefits Of Using UBA USSD Code For Transferring Money.
- The code has no limitations; it works on all phones.
- It is the simplest and a very secure way of transferring money.
- You can transfer money from the comfort of your home, making it fast and convenient.
- There is no internet connection required for you to carry out the transfer.
- You can be able to transfer money of up to a million naira.
- It is efficient as you can use any network such as MTN, Airtel, Glo, among others.