Would you like to know how you can increase your UBA mobile transfer limit in Nigeria?
Having restrictions on transferring money can be limited in more than one way.UBA bank in Nigeria has a transfer limit whether you use mobile banking or the ATM to conduct your transactions.
Don’t worry, and I will sort you out.
I will show you step-by-step in this article how you can go about it.
But before we indulge in that, we will note down what you will need to increase your UBA transfer limit.
Requirements To Upgrade UBA Transaction Limit
For you to be able to figure out how you can increase your UBA transfer limit, ensure you meet the following requirement:
- A mobile phone.
- You must have a UBA account.
- Ensure you have an internet connection
How To Increase Transfer Limit On UBA Mobile App
UBA mobile app was developed to improve the make the clients of UBA bank have a more accessible work conducting their transactions and making withdrawals and transfers.
Mobile banking has been embraced, and a large percentage of people use I on a daily.
One of how it is used is for carrying out money transfers, whether it is to another UBA bank account or another different bank account.
For you to increase your UBA transfer limit, follow the following steps:
- Using your phone go to the UBA mobile App (uses internet connection) and select banking services.
- Followed by selecting ‘transaction limit’.
- You will then be required to select increase your limit click on it.
In conducting this process, a fast pass will be required. That is all you need to do to increase your UBA transfer limit using the mobile app.
The maximum transfer limit on UBA mobile app can be increased up to 5 million naira.
How To Increase UBA Transfer Limit In UBA USSD Code
This method is one of the cheapest, most efficient ways of increasing your UBA transfer limit. This is so because it does not require any internet connection.
You can also use any phone; it doesn’t necessarily have to be a smartphone. Here is how you increase your UBA limit using UBA USSD CODE:
- First, dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- You will be required to put in your registered PIN. Enter it,
- Select ‘increase limit’ by entering the number of that option, for example, 8.
- Then accept the UBA Bank terms and conditions to finish the process.
That is how to increase UBA USSD transfer limit in Nigeria.
It is that simple. Amazing right? You can now go ahead and enjoy your new increased limit.