Are you a UBA Bank customer in Nigeria? Have you downloaded the UBA Mobile App, but are you experiencing difficulties logging into your UBA Bank account using the UBA Mobile App?
If so, this guide is here to tackle all your queries.
The UBA Mobile App has simplified banking services as it has enabled every UBA customer to perform actual bank transactions whenever they wish as everything is now a click away.
This UBA Nigeria article will offer you all the information required to install, log in and use the UBA Mobile App in performing various banking operations in Nigeria.
How Can I Install A Uba Secure Pass On My Mobile Phone
You will be required to install a UBA fast pass on your mobile device before you get to log in using your phone. Below are the steps used to install UBA Secure Pass;
- Go to your phone and open Ios App Store or Google Play Store
- Search for the UBA Secure Pass application
- Download and install the application on your phone
How To Log Into Uba Mobile Banking App
Below is the procedure you will need to follow to be able to log into your UBA Mobile Banking App successfully:
- Enter your UBA Bank User ID
- Select the country that you registered your UBA Account in; in this case, you will select Nigeria, then click OK to continue.
- Next, an OTP (one-time-password) will be sent to the mobile phone number linked with the UBA Bank account associated with the User ID you provided.
- Enter the OTP to complete the login process.
- After login, select “I would like to request a security pass.”
- You will be prompted to answer the three security questions to proceed.
- After answering, you will have to provide a name for your Token identity. It should be simple and easy to remember.
- Now tap OK to continue.
- You will be asked if you have downloaded the UBA fast pass. You will tap on YES to continue.
- Next, tap on “activate UBA secure pass” for successful activation.
The steps above are all you require for a successful login to your UBA Mobile Banking App in Nigeria.
What Is The UBA Bank Mobile Banking USSD Transfer Code?
The official UBA Bank Mobile banking USSD transfer code is *919#.
After successful mobile banking registration, you can dial this code on your phone, follow instructions to get a pin and perform transactions using the UBA USSD transfer code.