Are you interested to know more about UBA e-banking in Nigeria?
Well, worry no more; by the time you are finished reading this article, you will have all the information you seek about UBA e-banking.
UBA E-banking means; the United Bank of Africa electronic banking, which is conducted through the internet.UBA electronic banking is the fastest and more convenient way of banking.
This type of banking enables you to manage your UBA account from anywhere you are without facing any challenges.
Its services are available to all customers, who benefit fully from its unique features and services.
Now that you know what UBA e-banking is all about, you can register for e-banking to enjoy its services.
But before we take you through the process of registration, you need to have the following requirements.
Requirements For Registration with UBA Ebanking In Nigeria
The following are the requirements for UBA e-banking registration:
- You must have an active phone number that is linked to your UBA account
- You must have an active UBA saving account or current account.
- You must have an email address that is linked to your UBA account.
- Must have a device that is well connected to the internet.
- You must have an Active UBA ATM card.
Above are the requirements needed to register for UBA internet banking in Nigeria; once you have met all the requirements for the UBA ebanking, you can now proceed with the process of registration.
How To Register ForUBA E-Banking
Registration for UBA e-banking is effortless and straightforward, all you need to do is follow the steps stipulated below, and you are good to go.
- Visit the UBA internet banking instant self-registration page to start your registration.
- You will be requested to choose your user type. You should select retail if you are registering for an individual account holder and corporate if you are registering for accompany, then click on the continue button.
- A page will be displayed for you with a form that requires you to enter your details. Start with the account number; key in the first six digits of your debit card, the last four (4) digits of your debit card, your debit card PIN, and lastly, your card expiry date in the format provided (YYYY-MM).
- Press the continue button.
- Then formulate a password, and confirm the password to be sure. Select a secure password that you will remember easily.
- After that, your registration will be completed and be confirmed successfully.
It is that simple to register with UBA e-banking in Nigeria; I hope you have benefited fully from the information given.
How Do I Reset My UBA Internet Banking Password Nigeria?
For you to reset your UBA internet banking password, you need to visit the internet banking home page, then click on ‘forgot password.
A page will appear where you will be required to key in your internet banking USER ID, enter the USER ID and click submit.
Answer any security question asked, and immediately a password will be processed and sent to your registered email address.
For more information and queries about the UBA ebanking, you can contact UBA customer care through these numbers: 01-2808822 01-6319822, 07002255-822, or you can send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.