I am sure you have encountered the word western Union in Nigeria; if you have heard of it and have a Nigerian UBA account, I will show you how UBA bank Nigeria and Western Union works.
If you wish to receive some money via Western Union or Send and don’t know how to go about it, you don’t have to worry anymore. Western Union is one of the most famous pronounced ways of transferring money from overseas to Africa.
However, you can send money to over 200 countries using UBA Western Union.
What Is UBA Western Union
UBA Western Union is a partnership United Bank of Africa Western Union to help carry out seamless money remittances to Nigeria in a more secure and convenient way.
Western Union is a continental money transfer service that allows people to send and receive money worldwide.
UBA bank has branches in over 200 countries, they are all connected to the western Union, and UBA Nigeria has not been sidelined.
Features Of UBA Bank Western Union
- There are instant competitive rates and fees.
- It is fast and reliable to send or receive money with UBA and western Union.
- It is easy and convenient to carry out transactions within the two in Nigeria.
- You are guaranteed that you will receive any currency in Naira.
Requirements To Receive Money Through UBA Western Union
When someone sends you money through Western Union to your UBA bank account in Nigeria, it is very simple. The money could be withdrawn from any UBA branch or Agent in Nigeria.
Here are the requirements to receive money at a Branch;
- You will need to have a transfer control number (MTCN)
- Valid/authentic means of identification.
- The amount you expected to receive.
- The receiver’s address.
- The sender’s name and country the money sent from.
- Security questions and answers where need be.
Requirements To Receive Money To Direct Account
- The money sender will be required to state the direct account while sending the money and input the receiver’s UBA account number.
- The money shall be sent directly to your UBA account, and you can withdraw it from any branch or use your phone to reach the capital.
Requirements To Send Money Via UBA And Western Union
You will, however, need the following to carry out money transfers from within UBA and Western Union;
- The official sender’s address, phone number, and sender’s name.
- The receiver’s official name and country.
- It would help if you had valid means of identification as a sender
- Get through test questions where need be
- A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as indicated by the Central Bank of Nigeria