Are you facing challenges with how to know your FirstBank Nigeria account balance? Then this guide will enlighten you with detailed information on how you can check your First Bank Nigeria account balance.
To apprehend every piece of information shared to guide you check your First Bank Nigeria account, read till the end of this article.
The comfort of having access to your bank account anywhere and any time is what makes banking attractive to many FirstBank Nigeria customers and potential customers.
The introduction of mobile banking by First Bank Nigeria has helped make banking easy and flexible.
These mobile banking services allow customers of FirstBank Nigeria to check for their account balance and perform other transactions from their place of convenience other than visiting the bank premises.
Checking account balance is still available with your local teller at the nearest First Bank Nigeria branch.
Many customers today choose to access their bank transactions from any place of their choice to prevent joining long queues at the bank premises.
If you are prepared to go on a journey with us to help grasp all the information shared, let’s proceed with vital information on how to check your First Bank Nigeria account.
Why You Need To Know Your Account Balance
Below are some of the reasons why you have to know your FirstBank Nigeria account balance:
1. To know your total deposit and withdrawals made
2. To keep alert on money left in your bank account
3. To keep an eye on unauthorized transactions in your account
4. Check if a deposit has been reflected
Ways To Check First Bank Nigeria Account Balance
The list below are some of the ways you can use to check your First Bank Nigeria account:
1. Check account balance using USSD code when registered on FirstBank Nigeria USSD banking
2. Check account balance on WhatsApp when registered with FirstBank WhatsApp Chat banking
3. Check your account balance when registered on the “FirstMobile” app
Requirements To Check Your First Bank Nigeria Account Balance
The following are the requirements to be made available to help check your First Bank Nigeria account balance:
⦁ Using USSD Code: mobile phone, active phone number(the phone number connected to your FirstBank account), FirstBank Nigeria USSD code for account balance check
⦁ Using WhatsApp: smartphone, FirstBank Nigeria Whatsapp chat number, phone number connected to your FirstBank account and registered with WhatsApp
⦁ Using Mobile App: FirstBank mobile app “FirstMonie.”
How Can I Check My First Bank Nigeria Account Balance Using USSD
Follow the steps below to check your First Bank Nigeria account balance:
1. Dial *894*00# on your phone
2. Then hit on the “Send” button
3. On the new screen, follow the instructions to check your account balance
How Can I Check My First Bank Nigeria Account Balance Using Mobile App
Follow the steps below to check your First Bank Nigeria account balance on the mobile app:
1. Open your “FirstMonie” app on your smartphone
2. Log into your account by providing your details as instructed on the app screen
3. After logging into your account, click on the “Dashboard” button, and your account balance will pop up
How Can I Check My First Bank Nigeria Account Balance On WhatsApp
Follow the step by step procedure below to check for your account balance on WhatsApp:
1. Make sure your phone number connected to your account is the same number registered with your WhatsApp
2. Add the FirstBank Nigeria WhatsApp number 0812444400 to your phone contacts
3. Open WhatsApp and refresh your contacts. FirstBank Nigeria WhatsApp number will pop up
4. Just say “hi” to start banking on WhatsApp
5. You can request your account balance on WhatsApp, and it will be sent through your phone number connected to your account as an SMS
That is the information we can share on how you can check your First Bank Nigeria account balance.