In this article, you will know how to unfreeze UBA Nigeria Bank account online in a few simple steps.
Account freezing happens on rare occasions, which doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen at all. The circumstances in which they occur are, however, not the same.
In some cases, an individual freezes their own account while a third party is involved in other instances. We are going to look at how you can unfreeze your account in UBA bank Nigeria.
Are you wondering how you can do this online? Let us look at how you go about it.
Many challenges might lead to your account being frozen, but you don’t have to worry anymore. Reasons for freezing your UBA Nigeria account can be due to some suspicious activities.
To unfreeze your UBA account, you have to contact your bank, and the account will be reopened as soon as possible. It’s that simple.
If your UBA account In Nigeria were frozen because of bankruptcy and debts, you would have to involve the court to unfreeze your account.
This is because a creditor or debtor has no right to freeze your account without judgment.
Here are other few ways you can use to unfreeze your UBA bank account in Nigeria:
1. By using a resolution law firm, who handles these cases.
2. Visit the nearest UBA branch
3. Contact UBA customer care
Each of the available options listed above is applicable depending on the circumstances it was frozen.
Can UBA Freeze My Bank Account
All Banks have the right to suspend your account if they suspect that the owner of a particular account is involved in illegal or suspicious activity, such as corruption and money laundering.
The UBA bank In Nigeria isn’t left behind; this rule applies here also. When a large amount of money is deposited in your account, UBA bank is alerted since it monitors all the transactions.
They will then have to make sure the money is from an eligible source. If it is, you are on the safe side.
How Unfreeze Your UBA Account In Nigeria
Follow the simple steps below to unfreeze your UBA Bank account in Nigeria:
1. Visit the nearest UBA Bank branch
2. reach out to the next available agent at the bank and request account reactivation.
3. The agent will check on the system to determine why it was frozen.
4. If your account was frozen through digital means or by mistake, you will be given the account reactivation form to fill in your details.
5. Fill the form with your valid information including your UBA Bank account number, name, phone number, and more.
6. Submit the filled form to the agent.
7. Next, the agent will forward your request to the appropriate team in charge for review.
8. After your request has been assessed and approved, your UBA account will be unfrozen and you can start using it.
NB: In instances where your UBA account was frozen based on court order, you must use legal means to unfreeze it.
How Long Does It Take To Unfreeze A UBA Nigeria Bank Account Online
Unfreezing of the UBA bank account in Nigeria depends on the extent of the damage. This means that it depends on the reason why your UBA account was frozen in the first place.
If your account receives a red flag, then the unfreezing process will be difficult and more prolonged. It also varies in different countries, depending on the complexity and simplicity of the situation.
If, however, it is a matter of a case, like if the owner has passed on, then the unfreezing process will take approximately 2 to 3 months.
How Do I Get Money In case My UBA Nigeria Account Is Frozen?
Depending on why your UBA account in Nigeria was frozen, it will determine how fast you will get your money back. In cases that involve fraud, it may take a brief time sorted just by a phone call to the UBA bank to fasten the process of sorting it out.
The UBA bank will also have to find proof that you are not the one involved.
In the problems concerning the creditor, you may be needed to file a bankruptcy petition involving the court. This may take at least 2 to three months.