Are you interested in transferring money from Nigeria to another country or Nigeria using UBA bank? Worry not. In today’s article, I will give you details about UBA international money transfer.
UBA Nigeria has been able to link to so many channels and platforms that use money transfer from one country to the others and inter-continental transfers.
It is elementary and efficient to move your money in and out of the borders of Nigeria.
In today’s article, we will focus on two primary channels of sending and receiving money using UBA bank.
How To Transfer Money To UBA In Nigeria Using WorldRemit
Sending money to UBA Nigeria using WorldRemit is very simple, and you will only be required to follow a few steps to complete the transaction. All you need to do is follow the following steps;
- Go to the WorldRemit homepage and select Nigeria under the countries list dropdown.
- Choose bank transfer as the service you would wish to take
- Choose UBA bank as the bank you would want to send money to
- Enter the total amount of money you would like to send
- Confirm the lowest fee and exchange rates you will receive upfront.
- Give the recipients full details.
- Select your payment mode; Bank account, Credit/Debit card, SOFORT INTERACT, POLI, or iDEAL and verify the specific amount you would wish to send.
- Confirm you and your recipients have a short message service alert on the transfer.
The procedure for making any transaction using WorldRmit in conjunction with UBA bank in Nigeria is as simple as that.
Ensuring you follow the steps will lead to a successful transaction.
How To Transfer Money Using Western Union To UBA Bank Nigeria
Transferring money using Western Union to any UBA account is nothing less than World Remit; all you need to do is again follow the steps am going to show you;
Register with Western Union in case you are not. If you are, then login to your western union account
Verify your identity by giving the code sent to your email or phone number as your login for security purpose
- Click on send money
- Select the country you would wish to send money to
- Choose if direct to UBA bank account in Nigeria
- Enter the amount
- Confirm the recipient’s details; phone number, and full names
- Click on confirm to complete the transaction.
It is as simple as that to move money with UBA Nigeria and PayPal.
How Long Does It Take Money For Money Sent To Reflect In My UBA Account In Nigeria
The moment the transaction has been done, and the details are accurate, and it takes less than 30 minutes for the money to reflect in your UBA account in Nigeria. In most cases, it’s instant.
That is all we have for you about the UBA international money transfer.