Would you like to make your transactions without having to go to the bank? Are you familiar with UBA internet banking?
Do you want to sign up for UBA Internet banking, and you have no idea what it entails?
You must not worry. It is an easy and direct process to go about. I will take you through these processes in this article on registering for your UBA Internet banking.
By the end of it, you will have been able to master the registration process for UBA internet banking. To ensure a smooth registration process, let us first look at the requirements needed.
Things You Need To Register For UBA Internet Banking Nigeria
You are going to require the following;
• Active UBA Nigeria bank account
• UBA bank debit card information
• Smartphone, Tablet, and Computer
Steps To Follow When Registering For UBA Internet Banking In Nigeria
First, ensure you have your internet banking information from your bank. This information will only be available after you have filled a UBA self-registration form available in the bank.
Have your login details firsthand before you start the registration process. In case you don’t have it, contact UBA bank customer care to inquire.
You can do this through this number +2347002255 to get your login information. The details will be sent to you via your official email account. Now Follow these steps:
- Go to your web and type in https://www.ubagroup.com and click enter.
- The web page will open, then you will press the ” internet banking ” button at the top left corner of the webpage.
- Next, go with the ” personal tab” option to register for UBA Internet banking.
- The UBA Internet banking tab chooses your country that is Nigeria.
- Next, please choose the language you wish to use in many cases; it’s English.
- You can activate the virtual keyboard if you wish to use it.
- Then, you key in your user ID in the information sent by UBA bank Nigeria through your email.
- Next, click the login button.
- Another window will be displayed; type in your UBA Nigeria internet banking password on this page.
- Then, press on login.
- Then generate an answer to your security question.
- After you have confirmed everything is valid, click on submit tab.
- Next, choose a keyphrase and image that you want to use for the upcoming log-in to your UBA Nigeria internet banking account.
- Change your password and then sign in to your UBA Nigeria internet banking account.
- Key in your current password in the first box.
- Type in your new password in the following text box.
- Finally, press on submit button to complete your UBA Internet banking registration.
It’s that easy, ensure you follow each step without skipping it, and your registration process will be successful.
What time can I Access UBA Nigeria Internet Banking?
You can have access to it anytime you want, except when it is under maintenance period. Immediately, will receive a notification message on your gadget to inform you when it is under maintenance.