Another journalism and communication school in Ghana is the African University College of Communication (AUCC). In this article, you would be shown how to login to the African university college of communication (AUCC) student portal.
Requirements Needed for Successful AUCC Student Porta Login
Before you can log in, you must have the following;
• Be a student of the African University College of Communication (AUCC)
• Have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
• Internet connection
• AUCC Student email address
• Login password
How To Login To African University College of Communication (AUCC) student portal
• Visit the URL https://www.collegems.com/aucc/sip/
• You would then be required to enter your AUCC student email address and your login password, which the school provided.
• After filling AUCC student email address and login password tabs, you would then be required to click on log in to help you access your account.
How to Reset or Change your AUCC Password
To change or reset your AUCC student password, use the steps below;
- Visit the URL https://www.collegems.com/aucc/sip/forgot_password.php
- Once it opens, you would be required to enter your AUCC student email address
- After entering your AUCC student email address, click on RESET PASSWORD.
Who to Contact If You Can’t Login
When facing log-in challenges, the student would be required to visit the school’s Information Systems Department.