In this UBA loan article, I will show you how you can get a UBA quick loan step by step, including what you will require.
There is no better feeling than realizing you can quickly and easily secure yourself a loan within a short time.
This way, you can be able to immediately embark on what you’ve been meaning to or even attend to your emergencies without straining so much.
Did you know that UBA bank in Nigeria offers quick loans? Well, now you know.
Requirements To Get Fast Loan From UBA
Below are what has required for you to qualify for a UBA quick loan. See to it that you have all of them at hand:
- Have a loan application form. It should be filled.
- Operational savings account or a current salary account.
3. Identification card, which is valid and up to date. It can either be an international passport, a national driver’s license, a national ID card, or a voter’s card.
4. An Accepted letter of the employment inquiry form.
5. You will also need a recent bank statement reflecting the flow of your salary for at least six (6) months.
6. Copy of the customer’s staff ID
These are the only requirements you should have. You can now start your loan application process.
How Do I Apply For A UBA Quick Loan?
Follow the following simple steps to apply for a UBA quick loan:
1. First, visit your nearest UBA bank branch
2. You will be required to submit a loan application form filled to a customer care staff.
3. You will be handed an offer letter having the loan terms and conditions following loan approval.
4. The loan requested will then be disbursed into a salary account connected with the bank.
It is that easy. You do not have to go through a lot of processes to get a loan.
What Are the Main Features of UBA quick loan?
UBA quick loan has the following outstanding features:
- An interest rate of as low as 22%
- A repayments period of up to 60 months.
- The maximum amount you can borrow is 10million Naira.
- It also has a One-off management fee of 1%
- Lastly, it can access up to 50%of your debt service ratio(DSR)