Here is a guide on how to increase your UBA mobile banking limit. Kindly exercise some patience and journey through the paragraphs below.
The inception of mobile banking platforms into banking activities has been a good story to tell as of now.
It has done away with the shortcomings of many banking operations, making it easier and quicker.
However, some things are also considered a disadvantage to some people.
One of these things is the mobile banking limit, which restricts you from transacting beyond a certain amount.
At the United Bank of Africa in Nigeria, the mobile banking platform has enhanced customers’ relations with the bank.
However, the limit attached to transactions seems to be a headache for some, and this is why this guide has spelled out how you can extend your UBA mobile banking limit.
Kindly find out below.
Requirements To Extend Your Mobile Banking Limit
The following lists the requirements to extend your UBA mobile banking limit:
- A smartphone with the UBA mobile app installed
- Your mobile app login details
- A strong internet signal
How To Increase Your UBA Mobile Banking Limit
The following steps will serve as a guide on how to increase your UBA mobile banking limit in Nigeria:
1. Kindly launch the UBA mobile banking app on your smartphone
2. On the welcome screen, enter your login details to open the main user interface.
3. On the home screen, click on settings.
4. Select “self-service” from the settings menu
5. Next, choose a transactional limit to continue.
6. Click on “upgrade now.”
7. Consent to the terms and conditions
8. On the next page, set your exchange limit.
9. Finally, click on redesign my profile.
That’s all, and you are done increasing your UBA mobile banking limit.
What Is The Limit For UBA Mobile App
Just like any other bank, UBA has a maximum amount of N500,000 that can be transacted via its mobile banking and online banking platform.
Apart from this said limit, there is also a daily limit of N1,000,000 using a POS machine.
These limits are default limits that are subject to increment upon request by the customer.
This means, by default, every customer gets to enjoy these limits on the respective platforms.
This is all that we have for you now on how to extend your UBA mobile banking limit.