If you want to know how to unlock Access Bank mobile app, then this guide is all that you need. In this guide, we have outlined all the parameters that must be ensured to make unlocking the Access Bank app successful.
Undertaking banking operations on your Access Bank account using the mobile app is an exciting baking experience because of the advantages it offers with respect to time and space.
It, therefore, becomes a need to be attended to immediately when you no longer can use the Access Bank mobile application because it has been blocked.
The paragraph below will help you out with how you can unlock your Access Bank mobile application. Kindly let’s stroll through.
Requirements To Unblock Your Account On The App
The requirements to unlock your Access Bank mobile app include:
- Your account number
- Your login details
- The Access Bank mobile App
- A strong internet connection
Once you have all these, you can continue the unlocking process. Kindly find out below.
How To Unlock Access Bank Mobile App
The below-listed steps will guide you to unlock your Access Bank mobile app in Nigeria:
1. With your mobile internet-enabled, open the movie app on your phone
2. Enter your login details to pass the login screen
3. On the main account screen, navigate down to the bottom of the app.
4. Make sure that your country is set to Nigeria.
5. Proceed and tap on the “Menu bar” on the left side of the screen
6. A list of options will be displayed. Choose “Unlock the device.”
7. Your user ID will be requested. Kindly enter it
8. Add your account number.
9. Go ahead and choose your authentication type, either PIN or Token.
10. Input your PIN or Token
11. Finally, tap “Validate” to unlock your Access Bank app.
How Long Does It Take To Unlock Access Bank App
As you can read from the listed steps above, it doesn’t take long to unlock your Access Bank mobile app.
Typically, with all the requirements in place, it shouldn’t take more than three (3) to five (5) minutes.
How to Unblock My Access Bank USSD Code
The Access Bank USSD code for Nigeria is *901#.
If you want to unblock your account or perform any transaction using the USSD, then you need to dial the code *901# on your phone linked to your bank account and follow the on-screen prompt to complete the process.
Why Is My Access Bank App Locked
There may be several reasons why your Access Bank mobile may get locked.
Some of these are; not running the updated version, providing incorrect login details, or making multiple logins on different devices.
Here is where we will end on how to unblock Access Bank mobile app.
How To Unlock Device On Access Bank App
Follow the steps below to easily unlock a device on your Access Ban Nigeria app:
- Login to the app
- Unlock device
- Enter your device details
- Click on Unlock
- A message will be sent to you indicating that the device has been successfully unlocked on the Access Bank app.