If you have wanted to know how to register for the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code, then here is a simplified guide to help you with firsthand information about it.
Banking operations have witnessed an enormous push in these days of information technology upsurge.
You and I can relate to how the different banking platforms aside from the banking halls are contributing to our interaction with our banks.
It is on this basis that Ecobank Nigeria has introduced a USSD code that gives customers access to its mobile banking platform.
If you are new to this, you can find out below the requirements and how to register the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code for banking operations on your phone.
What Is Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code
The Ecobank USSD code is *326#. This unique code can only be used efficiently by account holders in Nigeria.
However, you will need to activate the mobile banking platform before this code can be used.
It allows customers 24/7 access to their accounts and their management. It offers a wide range of banking and retail services with just a click.
Requirements To Register Mobile Banking Code
The below-listed requirements must be satisfied before you can register and use the Ecobank USSD code:
- A mobile phone
- Ecobank account number
- Debit card
- Mobile phone number linked to your account
Once you have all these things in place, you can go ahead and activate the Ecobank mobile banking code and use it for your financial operations.
How To Register Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code
Kindly follow the steps below to activate the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code:
1. Dial *365# on your phone number registered with your Ecobank account
2. Once the user window is available, proceed and choose the debit card linked to your account.
3. Input the debit card details to continue with the process
4. Next, select submit.
5. After submitting the registration request, you will be required to create a PIN to authorize your transactions on the Ecobank mobile banking platform.
6. Input the any four (4) digits you want to use as your PIN
7. Confirm your PIN, and wait for the confirmation message
This is all that we have for you on how to register the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code.