Ecobank Nigeria has now introduced a transfer code for it, users to carry out transactions on the go. In today’s, we will share with you step-by-step guidelines on how to activate the Ecobank USSD code in Nigeria.
Mobile banking these days has been the best product to deliver banking convenience to account holders.
At Ecobank Nigeria, where there is so much demand for transfer code services, you can’t expect less than mobile banking USSD transfer code.
However, there are so many services you can enjoy when you activate the Ecobank Nigeria transfer code on your phone, including a balance inquiry, money transfer, airtime purchase, bill payment, and more.
You must know that you can easily access banking services with Ecobank USSD code once you are an Ecobank customer with an account.
These days, you don’t need to visit an Ecobank branch in Nigeria to open an account.
You can easily open a bank account with Ecobank online.
In our next article, we shall give you details on opening an Ecobank account online, but for today’s guide, we shall show you how to activate Ecobank transaction USSD code on your phone.
Therefore, let us quickly proceed with the transfer code and the things you need to register the mobile banking USSD Code on your phone.
What Is The USSD Code For Ecobank Nigeria
The USSD code for Ecobank Nigeria is *326#. It is available to all Ecobank customers in Nigeria, and once you have activated it on your phone, you can make transactions from your Ecobank from anywhere you are. Also, you can access it via all local networks in Nigeria.
Requirements To Activate Ecobank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code On Your Phone
Before you can activate the Ecobank transfer code on your phone, below are the thing you need:
1. An active Ecobank Nigeria account Number
2. Mobile phone number registered with your Ecobank account.
3. Debit card linked to your Ecobank account.
4. Any mobile phone that can make a call.
Those are the actual things you need to register Ecobank Nigeria mobile banking USSD code.
Supposed you have the things listed above, the next thing is to activate the code on your phone.
Before you do that, you must ensure that you have inserted the mobile phone number linked to your Ecobank account into the phone and switch it on.
Also, ensure there is an available network signal. More read below to see how to activate your transaction PIN.
Steps To Activate Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
To successfully activate the Ecobank USSD transfer code on your phone, follow the simple steps below:
1. Kindly dial *326# on the mobile phone number linked to your Ecobank account.
2. A prompt will pop up on your screen to select a debit card linked to your Ecobank Nigeria account.
3. Next, enter your card details, and press send.
4. In the next step in your Ecobank USSD code activate, you will be required to verify if you are the actual owner of the account.
5. Enter the right details for verification.
6. Now, create a “4” digits secret PIN you will use to authenticate your transactions.
7. Enter that you have set up a PIN you can email remember, and also no one can guess.
8. Process to complete your activation process.
9. A few minutes after you have successfully activated the Ecobank transfer code, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration.
10. Now, you have fully activated Ecobank USSD on your phone, and you can start to make transactions with your account.
That is how to activate the Ecobank transfer code on your phone in Nigeria. It is so simple and effortless.
How To Activate Ecobank Nigeria Transfer Code Without Debit Card
Not all Ecobank customers have Debit cards linked to their accounts, and that does not mean you can’t access the mobile banking USSD code on your phone.
To activate the Ecobank USSD transfer code on your phone without a debit card, follow these steps:
1. Walk into the nearest Ecobank branch with a valid ID card and Ecobank account detail.
2. Reach out to the next available Ecobank agent at the bank and request money banking USSD code activation.
3. You will be given a form to fill, or you will be asked or provide some information to validate your account.
4. Once you have gone through the verification phase, you will be registered for the USSD code services.
5. After successful activation, the agent will guide you on setting up a PIN.
6. Set up your transaction PIN to come to the activation.
That is how to activate Ecobank mobile banking transfer code without a credit card.
What To Do When You Can’t Activate The Ecobank Transfer Code On Your Phone
Sometimes you may get everything right by following the right procedure to activate, but it won’t work.
When that happens, it may be that there is a problem with your account or there is something you are not doing right.
In that case, the place to seek help to contact the Ecobank Nigeria customer care center for help.
Here is the contact number for Ecobank Nigeria customer care: +234 1277 2904.
That is all we have for you on how to register for the Ecobank USSD code in Nigeria.