Are you there stuck and wondering how you can qualify to get a loan from the UBA bank in Nigeria?
Do not panic because you are a step closer to getting your loan with the UBA bank.
Loans can be of great help, like in emergencies that come unannounced.
Maybe you would like to take your business to the next level, UBA bank has got you covered, but before you think of all the above, you have first to ensure that you are eligible for the UBA loan.
Let me take you through the qualifications needed for a UBA loan in Nigeria below:
The Required Qualifications For UBA Loan In Nigeria
Do you want to know if you are eligible for the UBA loan?
Outlined below are the qualifications needed to get that loan with the UBA bank Nigeria.
- You should be receiving a regular cash inflow of at least 25,000 nairas for the last period of 6 months
- Have or own a valid means of identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card, or voter’s card)
- Have operational savings or current salary account.
- Have with you a copy of the obligator’s staff ID
The above four are qualifications that one should have in line for them to apply for the loan, but you still have to know the requirements needed, and I am going to outline them for you below.
Requirements Needed To Get A Loan From UBA Bank?
Below are the simple necessities that one should have to get a loan from the UBA bank in Nigeria, and they are as follows:
- Have a functional savings account or current salary account
- Please have a valid means of identification, and by that, It means (an international passport, National ID card, national driver’s license, or either the voter’s card)
- A copy of the obligator’s staff ID
- A duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form and a completed loan application form.
After the above steps, one can apply for the loan by submitting the completed application form with the supporting documents and then drafting an offer letter.
After the loan is approved, it will be disbursed into your salary account linked with UBA bank in Nigeria.
What Is The Maximum Loan Amount I Can Apply For?
Depending on your salary and other set terms and conditions, you can get a loan of up to 30 million nairas.
That is what we have for you on how you can qualify to get UBA loan in Nigeria.