Some are wondering why to open a UBA current account, and there is a substantial valid reason why you should open this account.
A UBA current account in Nigeria will help you manage your day-to-day expenditure. Do you have a current account from UBA?
You should get one quickly, and you will surely enjoy the benefits of the UBA current account.
In this UBA Nigeria guide, I will show you how to open the UBA account and the benefits that come with your Current account, but first, you need to know the requirements that you should have inline to open this account.
What Is Required To Open UBA Current Account In Nigeria
These are the rudiments that one needs to have, and they include:
- A valid means of official identification, either of the following (international passport, National ID, Voter’s card or a driver’s license)
- A passport photograph and if a business, for each of the owners of the business
- A utility bill that is not exceeding three months old
- A certificate of incorporation /registration/ CBN license for the business
- Two references from current account holders
The above list of things should be in line before you get to open the current account but below is how you are going to sign up for a UBA current account.
How To Open UBA Current Account
Unfortunately, there is no outlined procedure on how to open a UBA current account in Nigeria.
Still, You can visit a UBA bank branch nearest to you, and head over to the counter, and you will be helped over there on how you are going to create your UBA current account.
What Are The Benefits That Come With UBA Current Account In Nigeria?
Below are the outlined benefits that come with the UBA current account, and they are as follows:
- You get to enjoy the flexibility of third-party cheque lodgments and withdrawals on the account.
- There is no restriction on the deposit amount.
- You can bank whenever you want, pay bills and send money quickly, easily and secure, 24 hours a day on any of the UBA digital channels.
- Spend anywhere in the world with the UBA cards on ATM, POS, and online.
The four above-mentioned are the benefits that come with opening a UBA current account
Is Current Account a Personal Account?
A current account is also termed a financial account.
It is a type of deposit account maintained by individuals who regularly carry out a significantly higher number of bank transactions.