Are you having challenges on how you should put money on your UBA Nigeria prepaid card?
Then do not panic as all your questions have been answered.
Reading this article will enable you to do this with less effort. How to load UBA prepaid card is a question and a challenge to many.
With the UBA Nigeria prepaid card, you can load funds in shops, restaurants, and payments just like a debit card. Prepaid cards allow you to add required amounts per time.
However, that’s pretty much where the similarities end.
Remember, if you haven’t recharged money on it, you can’t spend with it.
UBA card is a pre-funded and reloadable card.
It is internationally accepted at all visa received points worldwide or in over two hundred other countries.
The UBA card can be loaded through mobile/ internet banking, pay arena, and business direct through any UBA office.
A simple and free way to load cash into your prepaid card is to use a bank transfer money online, and it takes just a day or two for the money to become available.
Below are the steps you take in loading your UBA prepaid credit card:
How To Load Your UBA Bank Prepaid Card
This is the procedure to follow on loading your UBA Nigeria Prepaid card:
1. Go to the transfer page on your bank’s website and select the amount you want to transfer.
2. Select the account to transfer the money from.
3. Put your prepaid card account as the account to transfer money to.
You can also ask how to transfer money from your bank account to a prepaid card.
We got you posted as these are the simple ways of doing that.
How to transfer money from your UBA Nigeria bank account to your prepaid card
1. Get the account number and routing number. It is easy to get this information for your prepaid card.
Using NetSpend, for example, log into your NetSpend account and select the button or link to add money or transfer money.
2. Add your UBA Nigeria prepaid card to your bank account.
The process varies largely from bank to bank, but the essential steps are the same. Login to your UBA bank account and navigate to where you can transfer money.
Your bank should also have where you can set up an external account.
Here, you can use your prepaid card’s bank account number and routing number to create an external account.
If you have any challenges, then conduct your bank, and they should be able to walk you through the process.
3. Test deposits by verifying two small test deposits to the account. Once reflected in your account, you log into your bank account, demonstrating that your external account has been set up correctly.
4. Transfer money by going to your bank page website and selecting the amount you want to transfer the amount to transfer the funds from and your prepaid card account as the account to transfer money to.
Bank transfers are free with mostly all UBA Bank Nigeria prepaid cards, and the transfer can be completed online.
How Do I Put Money On A Prepaid Card
Putting money on your prepaid card is very simple as you go to the transfer page on your bank’s website, select the amount you want to transfer, the account to transfer the money from, and your prepaid card account to transfer money to.