Have you given a thought to how you can use the new UBA mobile banking app in Nigeria?
Don’t miss out on all the fun of the latest advanced UBA banking app.
Most individuals have turned to this new app to enjoy all the activities.
This mobile banking app also makes it secure and convenient rather than going to the bank physically.
Read through this article and learn how you can use your UBA mobile app today to your satisfaction.
I will outline for you how to use the UBA app.
How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App In Nigeria
Using the new UBA mobile banking app allows you to carry out and control various transactions from the comfort of your mobile phone.
You can use your UBA mobile app for multiple purposes, which include:
- You get to enjoy the improved user experience by faster navigation with the sliding menu available on all user sessions
- Log in quickly to your app by biometric authentication only on the mobile devices that support this feature
- Keep track of your cash inflows and outflows through the real-time transaction history
- Get 24-hour customer service support via live chat
- Get to pay your bills and buy airtime via the mobile app
- Transfer funds from one bank to the other at your comfort
- You can also request account balance, account statements, and checkbooks.
The above mentioned are how to use your UBA mobile app, and I would like to outline below for you the benefits of the UBA mobile banking app.
Benefits Of the UBA Mobile App
The UBA mobile app also comes with various benefits that are as follows:
- The app provides you with a secure password application
- It is also available on all the networks across the world
- Comes with a straightforward menu-driven application and with all-round banking
- It is the best and convenient way of banking
How Do I Get To View My Account Statements?
After logging in to your UBA mobile banking app, select the account or card you would like to view and click on statements to display your transaction.
You will be able to view your last six months’ statements.