Do you want to know the UBA Priority account? Maybe you saw it somewhere but didn’t get to know much about it? In this article, I will answer your uncertainties about what UBA Nigeria priority account.
We also have additional information about the UBA Priority account benefits, its features, and much more.
Let’s start by answering our central question what a Priority account is?
UBA Priority account is a platform that makes Your everyday banking experience more favorable.
You get to enjoy improved client services in all branches, and you also get to interact with a committed relationship manager.
Now that we know what a UBA Priority account is, let’s ensure that we have all the required necessities to have your UBA Priority account.
What Is Needed for a UBA Priority Account In Nigeria
For you to have a UBA priority account, then you have to ensure the following requirements are in line before you start the registration procedure;
1. You should have a correctly completed account opening form.
2. Your recent passport photo.
3. You should have an ID that you were issued by the government, which maybe be an International Passport, driver’s license, or Voter’s card.
4. Your recent utility bill.
5. Have your own two references.
6. You should also have a verified residence or work permit, that is, if you are a foreigner.
Now that I have everything in position, what are the benefits of having a UBA Priority account, and is this account for me, and what makes it unique?
We also have the answer to the concerns, keep reading the article, and you will know all that.
Benefits Of UBA Priority Account In Nigeria
• When you have a UBA Priority account, you get a deduction of 2% on your loans.
• You get to enjoy the service of a committed relationship manager.
• You can easily trace UBA Priority services on their branches.
• You get to enjoy a free banking service if you maintain an amount exceeding one million nairas for a whole month.
• You get your first cheque book for free.
Those are the fantastic advantages of having a UBA Priority account in Nigeria; let proceed to the features.
Features Of UBA Priority Account In Nigeria
The following features play a vital role and are considered for anyone having a UBA priority account.
• It has a visa signature card with more than one thousand airport lounges which is also optional.
• It has a minimum opening balance of 25k naira, and for salary earners, it is zero balance, but again this depends on the recipient of the first salary.
• It requires a managing balance as low as 10k naira.
• It also allows deposits of OBCs and dividend warrants.
• If you maintain a monthly amount exceeding 1,000,000 nairas, you will not be charged for the current account maintenance fee (CAMF).
• 50 million naira debit turnover limit 1 naira per mille is charged on the excess if this limit is exceeded.
Is UBA Priority Account For Me
The UBA Nigeria priority account is for everyone who has an interest in priority banking service, and you should be 18 years of age and above and also pass the following criteria:
- You should have a monthly salary exceeding 500k naira.
- It would be best to have an average monthly debit turnover that is not less than 500,00 naira.
- Also, have an average relationship balance exceeding 5m nairas per month.
Who Are The Target Clients For The UBA Priority Account?
It is specially made for all public Civil servants, personnel working in private sectors, and qualified professionals to open a UBA Priority account.
When you belong to the mentioned sectors, it will be easy for you to be given a loan by UBA bank in Nigeria.
Will I Get Credit Interest On The UBA Priority Account?
You are not given any credit on the UBA Nigeria priority account.
Do Priority Account Holders Have Access To Credit Cards
The answer is yes though the recipient qualifications determine this.
Who Qualifies To Get The Account
Unfortunately, the UBA Nigeria priority account is limited to an individual. That means that corporate bodies are not yet qualified to get the account, but in case you need it for your company you n make a request.