Do you want to know how to get UBA transfer code in Nigeria? Well, you can read this guide to find the easiest way to get it.
UBA USSD transfer code is an excellent method to make a transfer because of the following reasons:
- You don’t have to own a smartphone.
- You don’t have to visit the UBA bank office personally.
- You can make your transfer anywhere you want.
- Using UBA USSD is time-saving.
You will be able to access your UBA transfer code by registering with the UBA USSD services.
All you have to do is following the steps below:
How To Register For UBA USSD PIN To Access Your Transfer Code
To register for UBA USSD transfer code, you need to follow the basic steps below:
- Dial the UBA USSD banking code *919#.
- A welcome message shall be sent on your mobile screen.
- Select your first option to sign-up for the UBA USSD code.
- Choose between registering with the UBAN account number or UBA Prepaid.
- Choose “Prepaid with PIN” if you are a UBA prepaid user.
- Then Select an account with a pin if you are not a prepaid subscriber.
- Enter your ten-digit UBA prepaid account number.
- Create your banking PIN with the last four numbers on the ATM card or BVN.
- Confirm PIN to complete the registration if you are not yet registered; you will be presented with registration options: With UBA Account or With UBA Prepaid Card.
Once an account is ready, your can access your various transfer codes. UBA banking services will emerge, and you will be able to access the transfer codes with ease.
How You Will Use The UBA Transfer Code to Transfer Money After Registration
If you want to use the UBA USSD transfer code for transactions, follow the steps below:
- Dial *919*3*account number*amount# from the phone number you registered with UBA, then follow the simple steps. With the simple step, you will be able to transfer money to a UBA account.
- Dial *919*32# from the phone number you registered with UBA
- Dial *919*4*account number*amount# from the phone number you registered with UBA. With this code, you can send money to a prepaid UBA card.
- Dial *919*4*account number*amount# from the phone number you registered with UBA. With this simple step, you will be able to send money to other banks.
How Do I Find My Account Number On My Phone
You don’t have to actually worry about how you can get your UBA account number on your phone. You can access your account on the phone by dialing*919# and filling in the required information. After registration, you can access your account number will be provided.
For more information and queries, visit the United Bank of Africa page at: https://www.ubagroup.com.
That is how to get your UBA transfer code in Nigeria.