UMAT is the University of Mines and Technology which is located at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana. This article contains the step by step guide to login successfully to your UMAT student portal.
The education facility is a public university, and it uses an online platform for its students to get access to information.
Requirements To Sign Into UMAT Student Portal
Before you can login to UMAT Student account online, below are the things you need:
1.Be a student of the University of Mines and Technology
2. Have an internet connecting device – a phone, laptop, or computer
3. Have internet access readily available
4. Have their reference number
5. Have his or her username
6. UMAT Student Portal login password
Simple Steps To Login To UMAT Student Portal
Follow these simple steps to login to UMAT Student account online:
1. Visit the URL https://portal.umat.edu.gh/students/
2. After it opens, you will be required to enter your reference number, username, and login password.
3. Once you are done entering these credentials, you then click on SIGN IN, and this will let you access your portal.
How to Reset Your UMAT Student Account Password
Passwords can be changed if forgot on the login page. Locate ‘Forgot Password’ and click on it. A window will open, and it will allow you to enter your reference number.
After entering your reference number, you then proceed to click on RESET PASSWORD for steps to change it to be sent to you.
Who To Contact If You Can’t login
A student will be required to visit the school’s IT management department for further help if they can’t log in.