In partnership with the Safaricom venture, Mpesa, the co-operative bank has made life easier for Kenyans by adopting mobile banking. Now you don’t have to make those long queues to access some banking services.
Three available options facilitate the smooth transfer of money from co-operative banks to Mpesa: Mcoop cash App, USSD, and Co-operative Bank Internet Banking.
How to transfer money from a co-operative bank using the Mcoop cash app to Mpesa
Before you follow the guidelines below, first, you should download the Mcoop cash app from your Playstore or Apple App store, then you can follow the basic steps below:
1. Start the Mcoop Cash App.
2. Enter your user Mcoop name and password to sign in.
3. Select the mobile money option.
4. Pick the Mpesa option and then key in the mobile number you want to transfer.
5. Key in your Co-operative Bank Account you want to withdraw from.
6. After that, enter the amount you want to withdraw.
7.verify the details and finally press OK.
You will then receive an SMS indicating that you have successfully withdrawn money from a co-operative bank to Mpesa through Mcoop cash App.
How to withdraw money from a co-operative Bank to Mpesa using a shortcode (USSD)
To access shortcode services, you don’t have to own a smartphone.
If you want to withdraw money from your Cooperative Bank account to Mpesa using the USSD code, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Dial *667# on your phone.
2. You will have to register first so that you receive a menu.
3. After that, select the Mobile option then Mpesa.
4. Key in the Mpesa number you wish to transfer money.
5. Key in your co-operative Account you want to withdraw from.
6. Also, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
7. Confirm the details of the press OK. And you are all done.
How to transfer money from a co-operative bank account online using internet banking in Kenya
Co-operative Bank has enabled its users to register for internet banking; thus, you can get to your Co-operative account online.
And do your transaction at the comfort of your home. It’s simple as the following guidelines:
1. First, register your bank account for internet banking.
2. Log in to your account and select the mobile app option.
3. Pick the Mpesa option and key in the mobile number you wish to transfer money to.
4. Key in your co-operative account you want to withdraw from and the amount you wish to withdraw.
5. Authenticate the details, then press OK.
Above are the easy and convenient options and steps to withdraw money from a cooperative Bank Account to Mpesa.
And vice versa if you want to deposit from Mpesa to the co-operative Bank Account that has been made possible.
How to successfully transfer money from Mpesa to a cooperative Bank account
1. Go to the Mpesa menu on your phone
2. Next, choose “Lipa Na Mpesa.“
3. Select pay bill and key in coop pay bill number 400200 and press OK.
4. After that, enter the amount you wish to transfer, then key in your Mpesa Pin.
5. Click on the “OK” button and check if the information is correct, then finally click on OK to complete the Cooperative to Bank Mpesa transaction.
Finally, you will get a text indicating that you have successfully transferred money from Mpesa to a cooperative Bank Account.
That is how to withdraw from Cooperative Bank account to Mpesa Account In Kenya.