Formerly Ghana Telecom University College, the Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) is a partly government and partly private tertiary institution.
This article will be taken through how to login to the Ghana communication technology university (GCTU) student portal.
Requirements To Login To GCTU Student Account
Here are the things you need to login to GCTU Student account online:
• Be a student of Ghana Technology University College (GCTU)
• Have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
• Internet connection
• Ghana Technology University College (GCTU) email address
• Login password
How To Login To Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) Student Account
Follow the steps below to sign in to your GCTU Student Portal:
• Visit the URL https://erp.gctu.edu.gh/sip/
• You would then be required to input your GCTU email address and your login password.
• After filling GCTU email address and login password tabs, you would then be required to click on LOGIN to help you access your account.
How to Reset or Change your GCTU Student Portal password
Resetting or changing your password can be done on the portal. Follow these simple steps to reset or change your password;
• Visit the URL https://erp.gctu.edu.gh/sip/forgot_password.php
• You will be required to enter your GCTU email address, and after filling it, you click on RESET so you can reset your password.
Who to Contact If You Can’t Login
You would be required to visit the school’s administration for your login issues to be addressed.