This guide will provide you with detailed information on how to register GTbank Nigeria USSD code, alongside other vital information about the transfer code.
Who will never want an easy, quick, and more secure way of undertaking banking operations?
This is what the GTbank USSD code offers its customers.
We can all relate to how effective the Guarantee Trust Bank Nigeria USSD code has been. Even part of it is why you want to find out how you can register and use it.
Just before we find out how to register the GTbank USSD code in Nigeria, let’s treat ourselves to what the USSD code is.
What Is GTbank Nigeria USSD Registration Code
The GTbank Nigeria USSD registration code is *737#. This code gives you direct access to the bank’s mobile banking platform for you to initiate and complete your registration process.
Once you have registered using the said code, you are privy to dial it anytime for purposes of financial transactions relating to your bank account.
Requirements To Register GTbank Code
In registering the GTbank USSD code in Nigeria, certain requirements must be satisfied. These are:
- Registered phone number linked to your GTbank account
- Your account number
- Debit card registered with your details
- GTbank USSD code
- A good service network
With these requirements, you can go ahead and start the activation process, and the steps involved are very simple. You can find out below.
How To Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code
Below are the steps to register GTbank Nigeria USSD code:
1.Kindly enter *737# on your phone and call with your number linked to your account
2. Next, the USSD menu will be displayed.
3. Select from the menu list the fifth option to continue.
4. Enter the last six (6) digits of your debit card number
5. Proceed and create a PIN code for authorizing transactions on the platform. This PIN should be 4 digits that you can easily remember.
6. An SMS will be sent to your phone to confirm that you have registered for the GTbank USSD code.
Who To Contact For Help To Register To Sign Up For Mobile Banking
The appropriate place to contact if you need help in registering for the GTbank USSD code in Nigeria is its Customer Support Unit.
This unit is assigned all roles of customer assistance. You can call them on any of these lines; 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, or 080 3900 3900
Let’s end here for now on how to register GTbank Nigeria USSD code.