Do you want to register for UBA Internet banking, and you don’t know how to go about it? It is a transparent and straightforward process to follow. In today’s UBA guide, we will guide you on starting using your UBA Internet banking.
The whole UBA online banking registration process will not consume much of your time, and by the end, you will be good to go on how to register for UBA Internet banking.
Before we jump to the process, let’s ensure you have all needed for this process to be smooth as possible.
What Is Needed When Registering For UBA Internet Banking In Nigeria
• an active UBA Nigeria bank account
• UBA bank debit card details
• an internet-enabled gadget like laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc
Once you have all the requirements for the UBA online banking registration, we can follow the steps when registering for UBA Nigeria bank Internet banking. Kindly follow the instructions below mentioned
How To Register For UBA Bank Nigeria Internet Banking
To successfully register for UBA Bank online banking in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Kindly visit the UBA Bank Nigeria internet banking portal website here: https://ibank.ubagroup.com/
2. On your right side you will see the login section.
3. Under the login section is “Self-Registration”
4. Click on “Self Registration”
5. Next, choose “Retail” and click on continue
6. Kind enter your “UBA Bank account number”
7. Next enter the Last six digits of your debit card
8. Also, input the last 4 digits of your debit card number
9. Kindly enter your Debit card PIN which is located at the back of the card.
10. Finally enter the expiry date of your card in the form of year and month.
11. Now, click on “Continue”
12. Next, follow the instructions precisely on the next page to complete the registration process.
13. Once the registration is complete, you will receive your login details via email.
That is how to sign up for UBA online banking in Nigeria.
Will I Have 24/7 Access To The UBA Nigeria Internet Banking?
You will have access to it anytime you want unless it is under maintain period. In case there is any maintenance, then you will receive a notification message.
I Entered The Wrong UBA Online Banking Password Three Times, And I Have Been Blocked?
You will have to press on forget password choice, enter your user ID, and follow the prompt.
Can I Change My User ID, And How Many Times?
Yes, you can change your client ID any moment want. Please press on “my profile”, then you will be directed to the security setting, then “update my user ID”, next verify with a safe pass or token and finally press on the submit button.