In today’s guide, we will be addressing one interesting question, how to open an Access Bank account without BVN. So without much ado, let’s get going.
Operating a bank account nowadays is essential. You and I can relate.
In doing this, certain requirements can’t be ignored since they are pivotal to creating a bank account.
At Access Bank in Nigeria, their doors are open to anyone to have an account.
However, some requirements must be satisfied before you successfully open the account, but do these requirements include your BVN?
Let’s find out first before we proceed to how to open an Access Bank account without BVN.
Can I Open Access Bank Account Without BVN
Yes. You can open an Access Bank account without BVN.
Though the Bank Verification Number plays a major role in banking transactions, you can forgo it when registering an account with Access Bank.
However, certain banking operations essentially require the BVN, and so you must get one after creating the account.
Requirements To Open Account Without Bank Verification Number
The following are the requirements to open an Access Bank account without using a BVN:
- A cell phone
- Phone number
- Access Bank USSD code
- A valid National ID
- An active email address
- Other personal information like your name, gender, and date of birth, among the rest.
Once you have made available all the things stated above, you can proceed and create an Access Bank account without BVN.
What Is The Code To Create Access Bank Account Without Bank Verification Number
Without using a BVN, the code you can use to open an Access Bank account is *901#.
This USSD allows you to step-by-step register your bank account even if you have not generated a BVN later.
It’s quite simple and easy to use. Kindly find out in the next paragraph how to use it.
How To Open Access Bank Account Without BVN
The steps below will assist you in successfully opening an Access Bank account without BVN:
1. Dial *901# with your mobile phone to access the menu
2. From the menu list, choose option 1 to open an account to continue.
3. On the next page, your personal, contact, and other information will be requested.
4. Make sure to provide the appropriate information to decline your request to create an account.
5. After this, follow the on-screen steps to complete the remaining phase of the account opening.
6. Once completed, an SMS will be sent to your number with your account number and other account details.
7. Kindly write down your account number and save it.
This is where we will end on how to create an Access Bank account without BVN.