The introduction of the internet into the banking stream has accelerated various banking features and services. Internet banking allows you to manage your bank account unbounded by location or time.
Cooperative Bank, Kenya, has a large network of customers.
Hence one way of ensuring that everyone has access to their various products and services is to introduce baking platforms that can reach everyone irrespective of where they are.
Cooperative internet banking is one such platform.
It allows you unrestricted access to your account. However, before you can access the Cooperative internet banking platform in Kenya, certain conditions must be satisfied.
Without much ado, let’s find out.
Who Qualifies For Co-operative Online Banking
The Cooperative Bank internet banking platform is available to all who have an active account with the bank, an ATM card, and is above 18 years.
Requirements For Cooperative Online Banking
Below are the things you need to sign up for Cooperative Bank online banking in Kenya:
- A valid National ID
- Any Cooperative Bank ATM card
- A registered phone number
- An active email address
- A smartphone
How To Register Cooperative Internet Banking
Below are the steps to register for Cooperative internet banking in Kenya:
1. Enable internet access on your smartphone
2. Click on this link https://onlinebanking.co-opbank.co.ke/.
3. Please wait for it to load
4. On the welcome screen, go for Personal internet banking.
5. On the new window, click “Register” in the upper right corner of the screen to continue.
6. Proceed and enter your first, middle, and last name and tap next
7. Provide your date of birth, gender, nationality, phone number, and email address on the next page.
8. Select your ID type and enter the details
9. Kindly wait for verification.
10. On the next window, read and accept the terms and conditions.
11. You then click “Submit” to continue.
12. Input your ATM card number and expiry date
13. An OTP will be sent to your phone via SMS
14. Enter the OTP received
15. Tap confirm
16. Proceed and create a username and password
17. Select the security features that will aid you in account verification
18. An email will be sent to your phone.
19. Tap the link to verify your registration
This is all that we have for you on Cooperative internet banking.