Most Nigerians don’t know how to open an Access Bank account online. They mostly think that you have to visit the bank branch to open an account.
In this guide, we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open an account.
With the digitization of banking, you can now open a savings account online through the Bank mobile app or internet banking.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the basic requirements to open an account online:
- You need a valid identification such as a National ID, Passport or Driver’s License
- You need a mobile phone and phone number
- You need to have a strong internet connection
- If you want to use the mobile app, you need to download it from the google play store or the apple store
These are the primary requirements to open an account online in Nigeria.
How To Open Access Bank Account Online
Follow the steps below to open an Access Bank Savings account online:
- To start, visit the official Access Bank website
- Click Register and enter your mobile phone number
- Click continue, and Access bank will send you an authentication code via SMS
- After that, enter the authentication code you received
- Select the type of account you want to open
- Enter your first name followed by your last name and the date of birth
- Next, select your gender and enter your mobile number once more
- Enter your valid email address and your National ID number
- Select your city of residence and click next
- Type in your next of Kin and enter their mobile number and your relationship with them
- Choose your preferred Access Bank branch
- After that, click Create Account to complete the process.
This is how to open an account online in Nigeria.
How To Use The Access Bank Mobile App
First, download and install Access Bank PLC from the apple or google play store.
Click to open the app and click on Register
After that, enter your mobile phone number and click continue.
Enter the authentication code sent to you, and then select the type of account you want to open.
After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
This is how to open an Access Bank account online in Nigeria.