Jackson College of Education is a leading private College of Education in the country. It provides the sort of education of students just like the ones provided by the public College of Educations.
In this article, you would learn how to login to your Jackson College of Education student portal.
The education facility has learning centers all over Ghana, and to serve their students, they have provided an online platform.
Students are required to log into this platform with their credentials provided by the school.
Requirements Needed for Successful Jackson College Of Education Student Login
Before you can log in, you must have the following;
• Be a student of the Jackson College of Education
• Have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
• Internet connection
• Student number
• Login password
How To Login To Your Jackson College Of Education student account
The steps required to login to your student account are very simple steps. In order to log in, kindly follow the steps below;
• Visit the URL https://studentportal.jackson.edu.gh/
• You would then be required to input your student number and your login password which the school provided.
• After filling in index number and login password tabs, you would then be required to click on LOGIN as this will help you to access your account.
How to Reset or Change your Jackson College of Education Student password
Resetting or changing your password can be done on the portal. Follow these simple steps to reset or change your password;
• On the login page, locate ‘Forgot Password?’ and click on it.
• You will need to enter the following – student number, phone number, date of birth, learning center, and your year.
• After filling these, you then click on RETRIEVE.
Who to Contact If You Can’t Login
Like any other educational institution, you would be required to visit the school’s administration to address your login issues.