Do you use water from the Ghana water company? Here is an interesting guide with full details on how to check your Ghana water bill online.
These days almost everything can be done online, and the good news is that you can now check your Ghana water bill online on your Smartphone.
However, before you can check your water bill online, you must be a customer of the Ghana water company and have a meter ID.
Admittedly, if you are reading this guide, I don’t need confirmation that you are a Ghana water company customer. Hence, I will go straight to the point.
Within a small period now, the Ghana water company has adopted smart ways to deliver services to its customers, including checking your water bills online, pay your Ghana water bill online, and access to your payment history.
Moreover, all that was achieved after they introduced the Ghana Water company mobile app.
Maybe you have heard about it, but how do can you use the GWCL Mobile app to check your water bill online? Read below to find out.
Requirements To Check Ghana Water Bill Online
Below are the things you need to check your Ghana water bill Online:
1. Ghana Water company customer mobile app(GWCL Customer App)
2. Mobile phone number registered with Ghana water company.
4. Active internet connection
5. Ghana water company customer number(GWCL Customer Number).
Those are the things you need to check your water bill online in Ghana.
Knowing the requirements, you a few steps away from checking your water bill, but before that, install the Ghana water company customer mobile app on your phone.
How To Install Ghana Water Company App On Your Smartphone
Here are the right steps to follow if you want to install the Ghana water company app on your phone:
1. Open the Google play store or Apple iOS AppStore app on your Smartphone.
2. Enter GWCL Customer App in the search bar at the top.
3. Click on GWCL Customer App
4. Next, click on “Install” to download the GWCL Customer application on your phone.
5. Wait a few minutes for the app to finish installation after download.
6. After the app has been installed on your phone. You will receive a notification of a successful app installation.
That is how to install the Ghana Water company customer app(GWCL Customer App) on your phone.
Having installed the app, you must create an account with your Ghana water company meter ID.
Also, it is important to link your Ghana water account number on the App before you can access your water usage.
How To Link Your Ghana Water Company Meter ID Number To GWCL App
If you want to create a Ghana water company account on the GWCL Customer App, follow these steps:
1. Open the GWCL Customer App on your phone.
2. Next, click on “Create Account” below the login section.
3. Next, choose “Register As GWCL Customer.”
4. Enter your 9 digits Ghana water company meter ID number ( Can be found on your bill receipt).
5. Ensure you have entered the correct meter number.
6. Click on “Verify Account Number.”
7. Instantly, you will receive a verification code via SMS on your mobile phone number registered with the Ghana water company.
8. Enter the verification code you received to confirm your Ghana water company’s customer account number.
9. Now, follow the next instructions to enter your preferred Username.
10. Set up a strong password.
11. Complete the registration process.
That is how to register and create an account on the GWCL Customer App.
Steps To Check Your Ghana Water Bill Online
To successfully check your Ghana wanted bill online, follow the basic steps below:
1. Supposed you have installed the Ghana water company app(GWCL Customer App) on your phone, click on the icon to open it.
2. Enter your Username
3. Next, type in your Password
4. Ensure you have entered the correct login details.
5. Now, click on “Sign in” to login to your Ghana water company account online.
6. Once you are logged into your Ghana water company account on the GWCL Customer App, you can view your current water bill, make payment, and check your consumption.