Here is a guide that features up-to-date information on how to check your Access Bank account balance.
It sometimes can be disturbing when you receive no notification after making a financial transaction from your bank account.
This places you on the urge for uncertainty as to whether the transaction was successful or not.
When something of this sort happens, you only need to check your account balance to verify the transaction status.
At Access Bank, users are given more than two ways through which they can make balance inquiries.
Let’s quickly look at the various ways before we descend to how to know the Access Bank account balance in Nigeria.
Ways To Know Your Account Balance
The following are some of the ways you can use to view your Access Bank account balance:
- Using the Access mobile banking code
- Access Bank mobile app
- Online banking portal
- Via Customer care
Requirements To Check Balance
Below are the requirements to check your Access Bank account in Nigeria:
- A mobile device. This can be a smartphone or any other, depending on which avenue you choose.
- Your registered SIM card linked to your account
- Access Bank USSD code
- Your mobile banking PIN
- Login details (applicable for mobile app and online banking)
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance
Kindly follow the steps below to check your Access Bank account balance in Nigeria:
- Dial *901# on your mobile device using your SIM linked to the account
- From the home screen, enter 5 and press send.
- Patiently wait for some minutes as your request is being processed.
- You will receive an SMS reflecting your Access Bank account balance.
What Code Is Used To Know Access Bank Account Balance
The code to check your Access Bank balance is *901#. This code allows you instant access to your account balance.
It does not come with any cost for using it and completes the balance inquiry process in a matter of minutes.
This is all that we have for you now on how to check your Access Bank account balance.