For the many that have been asking how to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code, here is a guide to sorting you out.
The United Bank of Africa (UBA) transfer code has created a simplified platform on which its customers can access its financial services.
This allows customers the opportunity to withdraw and transfer money in and from their account and request financial assistance, among the rest.
However, before you can employ all the services on the UBA mobile platform, you will need to activate the USSD transfer code.
Kidly read the paragraph below to find out what the requirements are and how you can activate the UBA mobile banking code.
Requirements To Activate USSD Code
The following are the requirements to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code:
- A mobile phone
- A registered SIM card
- UBA bank account number
- UBA debit/credit card number
How To Activate UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
The steps below outline how you can activate the UBA transfer code for mobile banking:
1. Kindly dial the UBA USSD code, *919# on your mobile phone to open the user interface
2. From the menu list, go for option 1 to sign up and use the UBA mobile code. Click send
3. On the next page, you will have to choose from these two (2) options; “Prepaid with PIN” or “Account with PIN.” Kindly select that which applies to you and tap send
4. Proceed to enter the ten (10) digit UBA account number
5. On the next page, provide the last four (4) digits of your UBA debit card number.
6. You can input your referral ID if you have one.
7. Next, enter the PIN for your UBA mobile banking platform.
8. Confirm your PIN to complete activating your UBA USSD code.
What Is The Code To Register UBA Transfer Code
*919#. This is the code to register the UBA USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
This is the unique code that allows UBA customers to access and manage their bank accounts 24/7, as well as perform other retail services.
How Do I Get UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
The UBA transfer code allows seamless banking and retail services right on your mobile phone.
You can get the UBA USSD transfer code in Nigeria by dialing *919# on your phone. This will open you to the menu.
However, before you can proceed and access any service on this platform, you must make sure you have signed up to use the UBA transfer code.
This is all that we have for you on how to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code.