The scope of this guide covers how to activate GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code alongside other peripherals about this code.
GTbank is among the choicest bank for many people in Nigeria, and for this reason, it always wants to enhance customers’ experience with unique banking features.
One of these is the GTbank USSD transfer code which allows seamless financial services at the user’s convenience.
It is available to all customers. Once they satisfy the requirements, they can go ahead and activate it.
In the paragraphs below, you can find out how to register the GTbank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
Requirements To Register GTbank USSD Transfer Code
The requirements for activating GTbank Nigeria USSD code are; a mobile phone with a registered SIM card and a stable service signal.
With these things in place, you can activate your GTbank Nigeria mobile banking and enjoy its services.
How To Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
Below are the steps to activate GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code:
- Dial 737 on your phone keypad
- You will receive a notification on your request to activate the GTbank USSD transfer code.
- Kindly follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rest of the process.
- Once you are through the process, you will receive an SMS with your account number.
This is all you will need to do. Once you have received your NUBAN, kindly save it.
Also, you can dial *732*2*Amount to send*ten figure account number#
How Long Does It Take To Activate GTbank Nigeria Code
It does not take long to register the GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code, provided you have the requirements.
Hence you get no need to worry about how long it will take you.
How Do I Register My GTbank USSD Code
Follow the steps below to register and use the GTbank USSD code:
- Dial *737# on your mobile phone
- From the home menu, select option 5
- You will be requested to input the last six (6) of your ATM card and enter.
- Proceed and create a PIN code for authorizing transactions. This PIN should be four (4) digits that you can easily remember.
- You will be sent an SMS confirming your registration.
This is all that we have for you on how to activate the GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code.