This guide covers how to activate GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code alongside other peripherals about this code.
GTbank is among the choicest bank for many people in Nigeria, and for this reason, it always wants to enhance customers’ experience with unique banking features.
One of these is the GTbank USSD transfer code which allows seamless financial services at the users’ convenience.
It is available to all customers. Once they satisfy the requirements, they can go ahead and activate it.
You can find out in the paragraphs below how to register the GTbank USSD code in Nigeria.
Requirements To Register The Code
The requirements for activating GTbank Nigeria USSD code are; a mobile phone with a registered SIM card and a stable service signal.
With these things in place, you can simply activate your GTbank Nigeria mobile banking and enjoy the services it offers.
How To Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
Below are the steps to activate GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code:
- Dial 737 on your phone keypad
- You will receive a text notification on your request to activate the GTbank USSD transfer code.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rest of the process.
- Once you are through with the process, you will receive an SMS having your account number.
This is all that you will need to do. Once you have received your NUBAN, kindly save it.
Also, you can dial *732*2*Amount to send*ten figure account number#
How Long Does It Take To Activate GTbank Transfer Code
It does not take more than 5minutes to activate the GTbank Nigeria USSD transfer code, provided you have the requirements in place. Hence you get no need to worry about how long it’s going to take you.
How Do I Register My GTbank USSD Code
Follow the steps below to register and use the GTbank USSD code:
- Dial *737# on your mobile phone
- From the home menu, select option 5
- You will be requested to input the last six (6) of your ATM card and enter.
- Proceed and create a PIN code for authorizing transactions. This PIN should be four (4) digits that you can easily remember.
- You will be sent an SMS confirming your registration.
This is all that we have for you on how to activate the GTbank Nigeria transfer code.