Would you like to get yourself a UBA ATM card in Nigeria? You are probably tired of carrying cash with you around and want to keep it safe and secure with the bank. You should know that getting an ATM involves paying a small fee, and I am here to inform you how much you will need for a UBA ATM card.
How Much Is UBA ATM Card
There are different charges imposed when applying for a UB ATM in Nigeria, depending on the services being offered. They are as follows:
- Have an Annual Maintenance Fee of N8190 Inclusive of the value-added tax (VAT).
- For the purchases you make on a local website In Nigeria and POS, there are no charges.
- Withdrawal of cash on any UBA ATM abroad charges N1228 plus the acquirer fee.
- Withdrawal of cash from UBA ATMs at any UBA branch is free of charge.
Now that you know how much UBA ATM in Nigeria costs and the different charges for different services they offer. However, if you don’t want to incur the expenses involved, there are ways in which you can avoid it.
How To Avoid UBA ATM Fee In Nigeria
You don’t have to cater for the ATM fee if you don’t have any. This is why I will show you some of the ways you can avoid paying the ATM fee.
1. The first one is by staying away from out-of-network ATMs.
2. Join a credit union that’s part of the co-op ATM network.
3. Looking for other banks that don’t have such ATM fees.
4. Your bank can have free ATM agreements; look it up.
5. You can also leverage the bank app on your mobile.
6. Secure yourself a cash book at a store.
7. Have some cash stashed away somewhere.
Is UBA ATM Card A Debit Card
This is one of the questions that confuse many of us. So you need to know that a UBA ATM in Nigeria card is a pin-based card usually used to transact in ATMs only.
A Debit card, however, is a multi-functional card. They are used in transactions in places such as online shopping, restaurants, and local stores.