Are you looking for a way to upgrade your Nigerian UBA account? Are you really tired of missing out on the new version of the UBA account? Well, you don’t have to miss out on it much because I got you. Let us look at how you can do this to suit your convenience. Before that, I will enlighten you on what you are needed to have before upgrading your UBA account.
What Are The Requirements for Upgrading My UBA account?
The requirements include the following:
- A valid identification card. This can include a national ID, a permanent voter’s card, An international passport, or a valid driver’s license.
- A recent passport photograph.
- A utility bill for the last three (3) months. It could be the rent bill, electricity bill or any other.
These are pretty; much all you need to upgrade your UBA account in Nigeria. You should note that for you to carry out this process of upgrading your account, there are two ways you can do it:
- Upgrading UBA account by going to the bank
- Upgrading UBA account Online.
How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account by Going To The Bank?
Whenever you want to upgrade your UBA account, ensure you have the requirements listed above and head over to a UBA bank branch near you. It is, however, advised to carry with you also the photocopies of your documents. Here are simple steps you will follow:
- First, you find a customer care agent and hand your documents over to them.
- The customer care agent will give you a form to fill in your information to kick off the process of upgrading your UBA account. Ensure you put the correct information on the form.
- Make sure the address you give is the utility bill since it determines your current home address. Your name should also be accurate. In case of any mistake, the bank will inform you.
- After you have finished filling the form, give it back to the customer service agent, and you are good to go from there.
When you have done this, it’s done. You can now start receiving money into your UBAS savings account without any limitations. The good thing is that there is no deposit needed and no maximum operating balance required. It will take approximately twenty-four (24) hours for your account to be ready.
How Can I upgrade My UBA Account Online?
Unfortunately, UBA bank in Nigeria has not yet developed an online platform to upgrade the UBA account on their gadgets directly. However, in cases where you cannot be able to go to any UBA bank branch, you can follow the following steps:
- Contact your UBA account manager or contact the bank directly.
- The bank manager will then send you the form you will be required to fill via your email.
- Go ahead and fill in the correct details
- You will then have to forward the documents you require plus the form filled to the bank manager.
That is all you will need to do to upgrade your UBA account. Wait for at least 24hours for your account to be upgraded.
For more information, visit: https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/