Are you enrolled with the FirstBank mobile app but face challenges in making transfers with the app? That’s why we have dedicated this guide to educate our readers about how they can do money transfer on FirstBank mobile app.
It will be advisable to read till the end of this guide to help you apprehend every piece of information shared about the FirstBank mobile app.
FirstBank has created a convenient, safe, and secured way for customers to perform financial transactions without the help of the local teller at the nearest branch.
The FirstBank mobile app gives customers freedom in banking by allowing them to perform financial and non-financial transactions from any place of their choice.
It became worrying to many FirstBank customers when they realized they had to visit a nearby FirstBank branch to make financial transactions.
Sometimes, one has to wait for hours till it is their turn to perform their transactions. There are instances where customers’ wait doesn’t yield anything and has to return the next day.
Today everything has changed with the infusion of technology in banking, mobile banking, and internet banking services provides an easy, safe and secure way to banking to your satisfaction.
Therefore, if you are ready to enlighten yourself with information that can help you transfer money from your FirstBank mobile app, let’s proceed further with a detailed discussion.
What Is First Bank Mobile App
The FirstBank mobile app is the bank’s mobile banking app that allows customers to perform financial transactions from any place of interest.
The mobile app tends to be the digital branch and teller of FirstBank that processes every request from customers quickly, safe and secured.
How Does The FirstBank Mobile App Work
The FirstBank is available on all app stores, and customers who have gained interest in enrolling with the service can download the app onto their smartphone and register for the service.
The app is best known for secure, safe, and quick money transfers, bill payment, purchase data or airtime, manage debit cards, request a new debit card, confirm checks, and many other features.
Aside from the financial transactions that can be performed with the app, the app also comes with many non-financial transactions that customers can have access to when enrolled with the app.
How To Do Money Transfer On First Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to transfer money from your First Bank mobile app:
1. Log into your account with the “FirstMobile” app
2. Select the “Menu” button
3. A drop-down menu will display, and you’ll have to select “Transfer Money.”
4. You’ll have three options to choose from, which are:
Transfer to FirstBank account
Transfer to other Nigerian bank accounts
Saved bank account in your app
5. Provide the account number of the recipient and allow the app to look through FirstBank data to reveal the name of the recipient to prove funds are being transferred to the right recipient
6. To confirm and authenticate your transaction, enter your 4-digit PIN
7. At this stage, you’ve successfully transferred money from your FirstBank mobile app
How Can I Register With FirstBank Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below to register with FirstBank mobile banking:
1. Simply dial *894*0# on your mobile phone with the phone number connected to your FirstBank account
2. Hit the “Send” button to begin with your registration process
3. A list of debit card numbers connected to your FirstBank account will display
4. Select the debit card you want to connect with your mobile banking account
5. Enter the 4-digit PIN of the debit card you selected for your account
6. To confirm and authenticate your transactions with your account, create a 5-digit PIN (mPIN)
7. You have successfully registered for FirstBank mobile banking at this stage
That is the information we can share to enlighten you on how you can transfer money from your FirstBank mobile app.