Are you convinced about how your friends and family enrolled on the FirstBank mobile banking service feel comfortable performing financial transactions from any place of their choice? That’s why we have dedicated this guide to enlighten you about how you can activate FirstBank mobile banking to have freedom in banking.
So, it will be in your interest to read till the end of this guide to help apprehend every information shared about FirstBank and its mobile banking.
FirstBank being Nigeria’s multinational bank, is always keen to provide their customers with lots of financial services that benefit their satisfaction.
FirstBank Nigeria Limited was the first bank in Nigeria and provided quality banking service to Nigerians to remain one of Nigeria’s top-notch banks.
Some years back, customers of FirstBank had to visit any nearest branch and join long queues to perform financial transactions.
For customers’ comfort and freedom in banking, FirstBank introduced its mobile banking services that allow customers to enroll in performing financial transactions anywhere at any time.
Aside from the introduction of mobile banking by FirstBank, the bank also introduced online banking that allows customers to access banking services from their homes over an internet connection.
This is how far and convenient FirstBank has made banking in Nigeria look, and if you’re to embark on the journey to activate your FirstBank mobile banking, let’s proceed further.
What Is FirstBank Ussd Banking
FirstBank mobile banking is the safest, easiest, and fastest way to perform financial and non-financial transactions from any place of interest.
This banking service allows customers to send money, pay bills, buy data and airtime, confirm checks, and many other features that come with the service.
FirstBank has provided customers with several mobile banking options: FirstBank WhatsApp chat banking, FirstBank USSD code banking, and FirstBank mobile app banking.
Who Qualifies To Use FirstBank Mobile Banking
The FirstBank mobile banking service is available to individual/personal account holders of FirstBank.
Note that corporate, joint, and multiple signatory accounts don’t qualify to use this service.
Requirement To Activate FirstBank Mobile Banking
Below are some of the requirements that have to be made available to activate your FirstBank mobile ranking:
2. FirstBank mobile app
3. Internet connectivity
4. Debit card issued to you by FirstBank
5. Phone Numer (must be the number linked to your FirstBank account)
How Do I Activate FirstBank Mobile Banking
Follow the step by step guide below to activate your FirstBank mobile banking:
1. After successfully downloading your “FirstMoile” app, find the app on your phone screen and launch it
2. Tap on the “Register As New Member.”
3. Enter the details of your FirstBank debit card and PIN
4. A One Time Password (OTP) code will be sent to the phone number linked with your FirstBank account
5. Look out for the code and enter it in the OTP code field in the app
6. Create a mobile Personal Identification Number (MMPIN), the unique 5-digit PIN that will be used as your login PIN for the app
7. Select two security questions and provide accurate answers that you’ll remember
8. Create a 4-digit PIN that will be used to authenticate and confirm your transactions with your account
9. At this stage, you’ve now activated your FirstBank mobile banking
What Is The Difference Between Internet Banking And Mobile Banking
Internet banking is a banking service provider that is available on your computer through the bank’s internet banking portal. In contrast, mobile banking is available to customers on their phones with or without the use of the internet.
Also, Internet banking features may differ from that of the bank mobile banking service provided by your bank.
That is the information we can share to help activate your FirstBank mobile banking.