Are you wondering if UBA issue credit cards in Nigeria? Then worry less as we are here to answer your question. Do issue credit cards. Life just got more worthwhile with your UBA Naira credit card.
Whether you urgently need financial help, then without getting in the way of your monthly cash flow or making payment for goods and services, your UBA Nigeria Naira credit card has got you covered. Having the UBA credit card has brought so many benefits.
People may also ask how they get to recharge airtime using a UBA credit card.
It is elementary to apply and get a credit card without delay. Step one is that make sure you use the phone you registered with your bank account.
Dial the UBA bank Nigeria recharge code *919#. Follow the on-screen guide to buying the airtime on your phone. After that, press the send button when done. One may ask how to get a UBA credit card or how to own one.
You have to visit the UBA branch near you or visit their website at ubagroup.com to download the credit card application form, respond to it, and give in to the customer service at any of our branches nationwide. Below are the benefits of the UBA Naira credit card.
Does Uba Issue Credit Cards
Yes, you can get credit from UBA Bank in Nigeria, including Master and Visa credit cards. Aside of that they also have disposal cards like the prepaid card and Verve cards.
Benefits Of Naira Credit Card
1. Easy access to cash with a revolving line of credit.
2. One got to enjoy up to forty-five days of interest-free credit.
3. The repayment benefits are flexible, with as low as ten percent minimum monthly payment required.
4. One is in a position to enjoy amazing discounts at partner restaurants and hotels, lounge access extra across the word.
5. The UBA credit card makes it easier to make online bill payments, hotel reservations, car rental services, and online shopping.
Those are the five benefits of using the UBA credit card, making one need to own one.
The card’s qualifications are that it is issued to all customers whose salary accounts have been inactive with UBA for a minimum period of three months. There are also some charges upon joining, replacement, renewal, maintenance, and insurance cover. Below we are going to list the payments for each service.
Fee Charges of UBA Nigeria
The following charges are mandatory and will help you know the amount you should have for any service or transaction made.
1. Joining/renewal/replacement fee-N1,000(vat exclusive).
2. ATM withdrawal (not on us)-N35 from the 4th transaction within a month.
3. ATM withdrawal outside Nigeria-N1,200+acquirer fee.
4. Maintenance Fee- N50 quarterly (vat exclusive)
5. Withdrawal cash from ATMs or make payments on terminals locally or internationally.
6. Insurance cover- 1.5percent of the credit limit renewable every three years.
Make your application now as the UBA credit card can also be used locally and internationally at any ATM or pos outlet with the visa logo, the internet, and POS terminals. Get yourself the UBA credit card to make your transactions easier and eligible.
How Can I Get UBA Credit Card?
Use the phone you registered with your bank account. Dial the UBA bank Nigeria recharge code *919#. The bank has enabled this method to allow easy self-service from any part of the world or in your comfort zone.