Over the years, one of the breakthroughs in the banking sector has been the unveiling of internet banking. It is an initiative by the Consolidated Bank of Ghana to gift its customers with an elaborate platform to access their products and services.
It has stretched the role of banks in the lives of many. In today’s guide, we want to discuss CBG bank internet banking with you.
The introduction of information technology has defined a whole new paradigm for carrying out many operations.
The influence of technological advancement is seen in all sectors of life. To be precise, the banking institutions’ finance sector is also witnessing this impact information technology has produced.
CBG internet banking is available to all who join the Consolidated Bank Ghana family. It allows customers to know the state of their bank account 24/7.
This means CBG internet banking is not bounded by time or space.
It is easy to register, quick to access, and provides users with a convenient banking experience on mobile devices, tablets, or laptops.
You can register for CBG internet banking at any of their branches nationwide or can sign up yourself if you have your email address linked to your account.
CBG bank has internet banking platforms for both individual clients and businesses.
They all provide customers fundamentally the same services, like depositing, withdrawing, requesting statements, and others.
Whatever your account state is, there is an internet banking platform to choose from.
What Is CBG Bank Internet Banking
It is a fast, secure and convenient way of monitoring your CBG bank account whenever and wherever with internet access on your mobile phone, tablet or laptop. It provides its users with worldwide access to a wide range of services.
What Can I Do With CBG Bank Internet Banking
Some of the services available on the CBG internet banking platform are:
- Checking your account balance
- Request for chequebook
- Stop cheque
- Download monthly statement
- Block your ATM card
- Transferring funds locally and internationally.
- Withdrawing of funds
- Buying airtime
- Payment of bill
- Making standing order.
Requirements To Register For CBG Internet Banking
Below are what you need to register for CBG internet banking:
- Good internet signal
- Customer ID(The first 7-digits of your account number)
- Internet banking portal ibank.cbg.com.gh
How Can I Activate CBG Bank Internet Banking
Follow the steps below to activate CBG internet banking:
- Turn on the internet of your device
- Open a web browser.
- Enter ibank.com.gh on the URL space to open the CBG internet banking platform
- Click on sign up to start up the activation process.
- Enter your customer ID to validate your account
- Provide the needed in the next session and click continue
- A verification code will be sent to your email address. Enter it and continue.
- Another code will be sent to your mobile number. Type it on the space provided and click continue.
- Set up your username and password to complete the process
What Is The Cost To Activate CBG Internet Banking
Activating the consolidated Bank internet banking platform cost no amount. Registration is free for everyone. It is part of the costless services offered by CBG to its customers.
What Should I Do If I Forget My CBG Internet Banking Password
You can reset your CBG internet banking password when forgotten. Follow the steps below to reset it:
- Open the CBG internet banking portal via https://ibank.cbg.com.gh
- Click on forgot password to start the process.
- Type in your email address and mobile number
- Enter your customer ID and proceed to complete the password resetting.
How Can I Register For Mobile Banking CBG
You can dial *924# and activate CBG mobile banking on your phone. If you are unsuccessful with that approach, follow the steps below to activate CBG mobile banking:
- Visit any CBG bank branch
- Request to register for their mobile banking platform
- You will be directed to the customer care unit.
- Provide your account number and ID card, and fill out the application form
- Submit the form once you are done
- The customer care agent will proceed with the rest.
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone once the process is done.
The CBG internet banking provides you with ease and speed, sign up and experience it.
This is all that we can serve you on CBG bank internet banking for now.