Are you a UBA cardholder in Nigeria, and wondering if a UBA verve card can be used for online payment?
Then you don’t have to worry anymore; I will show you how you can carry out online payments using a UBA verve card in Nigeria.
Knowing how to use it will enable you to carry any online payments at your convenience. All you have is to ensure that your card is loaded for the online transactions to go through.
Requirements For Making Payments Using Verve Card In Nigeria
Before we get to the actual procedure of making online payments using a verve card, let’s ensure we complete your process swift by providing you have the needed requirements as follows;
- A smartphone/tablet/laptop
- Good internet connection
- Accepted card payments on the online platform
By ensuring you have the above requirements, you can now perform online transactions that you would wish to carry out.
Simply follow the following procedure to be able to carry out online payments;
Procedure For Using UBA Verve Card For Online Payments
The procedure is effortless and to the point. Ensure you follow it step by step to ensure that the online transaction you wish to make is successful. Online payments have become famous, and UBA Nigeria has not been sidelined. Steps for online payments using verve UBA card in Nigeria.
- Visit the site you would wish to make payments on
- Ensure you select payment via verve card.
- Enter the actual amount you would wish to transact from your card.
- Click on submit, and a secure encrypted payment gateway home screen shall pop up.
- Give your card details to complete the transaction, including the pin.
- Your transaction shall be done by clicking submit, and the amount will be charged from your card.
Don’t stress again; it is elementary and transparent. Moving money online will enable you to get better deals and face the online market with a lot of ease.
You can be able to ship goods from any part of the world using online payments.
How Do I Activate My UBA Verve Card In Nigeria
Steps for activating your verve card are also easy and can be done within the shortest time possible; all you need is to get the card and proceed with the following process;
- Insert the verve card in an ATM
- Give your four-digit pin
- Select your bank account type
- Choose the “Quickteller” option
- Select playbills
- Select “others” on the subsequent menu
- Give “322222” as Biller code
- Give your mobile number and reference number to proceed
- You will be asked if you want to make any payments?
- Click on “Pay amount due.”
- You will get to a configuration page indicating that the registration is successful