Do you have a business or company, and you are stranded, not knowing where to begin with UBA Corporate Banking in Nigeria? Well, look no further.
I am pleased to share all the essential information you will need to answer all your questions concerning UBA Corporate Banking in Nigeria.
The UBA Bank has ensured that banking services, both personal and corporate, have become faster and easily accessible to every customer, no matter their location.
This article will provide you with information about UBA Corporate Banking in Nigeria, the sectors applicable, and the requirements needed for UBA Corporate Banking.
What Economic Sectors Does Uba Bank Nigeria Offer Corporate And Commercial Services To
Corporate banking is just another typical business banking account and can be opened for any business if the government registers it.
The UBA bank Nigeria offers an extensive collection of corporate and commercial banking services in different sectors of the economy.
These include; agriculture, imports and exports, manufacturing, the energy sector, fast-moving consumer goods, and telecommunication.
What Are The Requirements For Uba Corporate Banking In Nigeria
You will be required to have the following before you can get the UBA Corporate Banking account:
1. Legitimate identification documents such as National ID, Valid passport, Driver’s Licence, or a Voter’s card.
2. Two (2) passport-size photos
3. Legitimate documented evidence of address
4. Two (2) references
5. Valid ID of each of the references
6. For foreigners, you will need a residence permit
7. You should possess the forms CO2 and CO7
8. An opening balance of at least Fifty Thousand Naira
9. You should possess a certificate of incorporation or a certificate of business registration
10. It would be advantageous to have a memorandum and an article of association
11. You must have a broad resolution
Must have some research report
12. You should have bank verification numbers of directors
The list provided above is the basic requirements necessary to open a UBA Corporate Banking Account in Nigeria.
How To Open Uba Corporate Account In Nigeria
Before opening your UBA Corporate account, you will need to choose the type of incentives you would like for your business.
After completing the above step, you will collect all the above-listed requirements and visit the UBA Bank branch closest to you.
There you will receive assistance on how you will open your UBA Corporate Banking account.
How much do I need to open a UBA Business account in Nigeria?
For UBA Bank Nigeria, the minimum balance to open a corporate or current account in Nigeria is 5,000 Naira to 100,000 Naira.