The University of Energy and Renewable Resources (UENR) is a Ghanaian public university located in Sunyani. In this article, you will be taken to successfully login to the University of Energy and Renewable Resources (UENR) student portal.
It is an engineering educational institution with a few humanities programs being offered, and one of the systems used to serve students is the STUDENT PORTAL.
Requirements To Sign Into UENR Student Portal
Below are the things you need to login to your UENR student account online:
1.Be a student of the University of Energy and Renewable Resources (UENR)
2. Have an internet accessible device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
3. Active Internet connection
4. Student username
5. login password
How To Login To your University Of Energy And Renewable Resources (UENR) Student Account
Follow the simple steps below to sign into UENR Student account online:
1. Visit the URL https://uenr.edu.gh/
2. At the main menu, locate students and place the cursor on it. Once the cursor is on it, you would see a drop-down menu.
3. Place the cursor once again on the student portal and choose from the options the one that is applicable – regular, weekend, postgraduate, results checker.
4. Then enter your student username and your student password
5. After entering these, click on log in to access your account.
How To Reset or Change Your Password If Forgotten
If you forget your password, you can still have access to your account. On the login page, just click on ‘Forgot Password. Once the window opens, enter your Index Number, and your details will be sent via SMS.
Who to Contact If You Can’t log in
For assistance on login issues, you must visit the school’s IT department.